Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/South Carolina Updates

Featured Replies

PP is getting blocked every time. How about a pump fake?

  • Replies 290
  • Views 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You and I come from the same school my friend...Eye for Eye Tooth for a Tooth...The cats have to make some hard fouls...:taz:

 

Heck, you now me...I'm taking people out in church league :lol:

Heck, you now me...I'm taking people out in church league :lol:

 

Amen...:clap:

Patterson finding out what it would be like if he goes pro after this season.

No rebound, a dunk, and the Cats throw it away...

 

Not looking good. Come on Cats..

Patterson finding out what it would be like if he goes pro after this season.

 

Agreed he can't even handle people his own size playing for an average college team.

This is pathetic. The Cats are watching the game.

They are blocking him every single time. I don't get it.

GET THE BALL TO MEEKS YOU IDIOT (BCG)!!!

Well at least Darrin Horn seems to be doing alright...

Someone help me out. I've been watching the Cats since 1970. I can't come up with a worse team than what I am watching tonight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.