Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Barrett Meyer scores his 1000th point

Featured Replies

Barrett scored his 1000th career point for Franklin County tonight against Frankfort in the 41 District Tournament!

Congratulations to him. I think most people know hes a good shooter, but is probabl underrated as a scorer. He gets to the basket and gets a lot done too.

Congrats to Barrett...from what I've seen, he really is a great ball player, but an even better kid. I'm sure his father Brad is very proud. :thumb:

Good job Barrett.

Congrats young man. I really enjoyed watching him play, very composed player. Hope to see you at Rupp.:thumb:

Congratulations Barrett!

Congrats to Barrett. I really hope Franklin wins this tough region.

He's sure a nice ball player on both the offensive and defensive end. Congratulations Barrett.:ylsuper::taz:

Congrats. You now have 659 more points than I scored in a not-so-noteworthy h.s. career.

I hope his 1000th point was a 3!

Very fitting accomplishment for a very good player from a very nice family!:thumb:

Quite an accomplishment on a very defensive oriented team.

Congratulations Barrett! I have watched you play for the last 9 or 10 years. You are a Great player and young man. Good Luck with your future plans and the rest of your season this year hopefully I will see you again Saturday night at Rupp!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.