Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Tournament Bubble Watch

Featured Replies

  • Author
UC is a NIT team and I'm fine with that. Likely would have been dancing with a healthy Cash...

 

They aren't ruled out yet, just have a ton of work to do.

They aren't ruled out yet, just have a ton of work to do.

Need to go 3-1 and get one at MSG. Highly unlikely...

Need to go 3-1 and get one at MSG. Highly unlikely...

 

You don't think they can take 3 of these next 4...

West Virginia

Syracuse

South Florida

Seton Hall

 

They might be able to steal 1 in MSG depending on who they get.

You don't think they can take 3 of these next 4...

West Virginia

Syracuse

South Florida

Seton Hall

 

They might be able to steal 1 in MSG depending on who they get.

I think they CAN. Don't think they will...

  • Author
You don't think they can take 3 of these next 4...

West Virginia

Syracuse

South Florida

Seton Hall

 

They might be able to steal 1 in MSG depending on who they get.

 

Syracuse isn't playing that great right now - I think they peaked too early. Cincy should be better than South Florida and Seton Hall. I think its possible for the Bearcats.

Syracuse isn't playing that great right now - I think they peaked too early. Cincy should be better than South Florida and Seton Hall. I think its possible for the Bearcats.

 

The big one will be the one in MSG. Make or break really if they can get it to that point.

Syracuse isn't playing that great right now - I think they peaked too early. Cincy should be better than South Florida and Seton Hall. I think its possible for the Bearcats.

 

The major problem is the resume. 0-8 against the RPI top 25. Just too much to overcome without being close to perfect...

I think we're better than USC when Meeks and Patterson are both healthy and playing well.

 

:thumb: Kentucky is the better team when playing at full strength and when they limit turnovers. The previous SC was a close game, we just got Downey'd.

The major problem is the resume. 0-8 against the RPI top 25. Just too much to overcome without being close to perfect...

 

Yep, I was really hoping they could steal a win or two against the good teams at home. They haven't beaten anyone in the top half of the BE. WVU at home and Syracuse on the road would go a long way.

You don't think they can take 3 of these next 4...

West Virginia

Syracuse

South Florida

Seton Hall

 

They might be able to steal 1 in MSG depending on who they get.

 

The WVU game is the big one...

 

I don't know where the Syracuse game is. If it's in Cincy, they got a shot. In the Dome, the Cuse is tough.

 

They should win the other two. I think if UC finishes .500 or better and wins their first conference tourney game they are in.

The ACC should get 6 teams in the dance, Florida State and Boston College being the two on the bubble.

 

Syracuse and West Virginia should make it from the Big East, giving them 7 teams. I'm sure someone will emerge from the other 4, I just don't know who. I would give the edge to Cincy right now over ND, G. Town, and Providence.

 

The Big 10 could get 6 in. The 3 from the bubble for me would be Minnesota, Michigan, and Wisconsin. I would like to see Penn State make it, but I don't see the Big 10 having 7 teams in the dance.

 

The Big 12 should get 6, IMO. Texas, OK. State, and K-State should emerge from the bubble watch.

 

The Pac-10 should get 5 in, counting Cal, and Arizona.

 

The SEC should get 4 in. LSU, UK, South Carolina, and Florida.

 

All 3 of the Mountain West schools should get in, IMO.

 

As for the at large teams, Siena, UAB, Saint Marys, and Davidson should all make it.

Why should Davidson make it?

Why should Davidson make it?

I believe they need to win out and make the finals of their conference tournament to secure a spot. One of their conference losses came with Curry out, so that will weigh in with the committee. And the fact he was not 100% last Saturday. But I agree that they are far from a lock.

  • Author

I don't think theres a chance that Davidson gets an at-large bid. If they do, something is messed up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.