Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Tournament Bubble Watch

Featured Replies

Saw that earlier. 2-2 is doable. I'd love to seem them go 3-1 0r 4-0.

 

You been on vacation Wireman ?

  • Author
Saw that earlier. 2-2 is doable. I'd love to seem them go 3-1 0r 4-0.

 

You been on vacation Wireman ?

 

Yeah, I've been chilling for a couple of weeks. :thumb:

Yeah, I've been chilling for a couple of weeks. :thumb:

 

Nice to have ya back. I've missed your optimism:thumb:

  • Author
Nice to have ya back. I've missed your optimism:thumb:

 

BTW, I say the Cats win out and make the Final Four :thumb:

BTW, I say the Cats win out and make the Final Four :thumb:

 

That a boy. Wireman is back! :dancingpa

  • Author
That a boy. Wireman is back! :dancingpa

 

I have to come back hard or stay at home :thumb:

BTW, I say the Cats win out and make the Final Four :thumb:

 

:ohbrother:

  • Author
:ohbrother:

 

:ylsuper:

If we need to go 2-2 then this makes the SC game huge. If we get a win against SC I feel confident we can beat Georgia and possible pull out another win against UF or LSU.

  • Author

I figure we'll definately beat Georgia and then we must find another win. I think our best chance is against LSU at home or South Carolina on the road. I think we're better than USC when Meeks and Patterson are both healthy and playing well.

I figure we'll definately beat Georgia and then we must find another win. I think our best chance is against LSU at home or South Carolina on the road. I think we're better than USC when Meeks and Patterson are both healthy and playing well.

 

:thumb:

I really look for the Cats to finish 3-1. I think Miller will play a big roll the rest of the year.

  • Author
I really look for the Cats to finish 3-1. I think Miller will play a big roll the rest of the year.

 

The biggest factor for me is seeing how much better Patterson looks after his break. I think he is finally healthy.

UC is a NIT team and I'm fine with that. Likely would have been dancing with a healthy Cash...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.