Who will win the 12th Region?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Lincoln being at home and the 14th coming over to ref, I'm going with Lincoln to win it and go to Rupp!

How can 14th call it- Doesnt Jacksons brother assign those refs from 14th region? Wasnt it the 14th that made the bad call against West 2 years ago at Lincoln that decided the game? Why doenst the 12th use its own refs like we do in the 11th region and 10th region? How many other regions use refs they have never seen- this doenst seem to fair??:idunno:

Doesnt Jacksons brother assign those refs from 14th region?

Why doenst the 12th use its own refs like we do in the 11th region and 10th region? How many other regions use refs they have never seen- this doenst seem to fair??:idunno:

That is why I said Lincoln would come out!

As for why, the 12th doesn't have as many refs as the 10th and 11th does. Geographically it's impossible for someone in the 12th to not have a conflict of interest in this region. In the 10th and 11th, there are over 100 officials that can call and they can find people to work in other areas than where they live. Lots of the other regions always switch out, they used to even switch out in the districts and I believe the whole state according to Mr. Tackett may be looking at this in the future.

That's it boys... Lincolns wins have all been a big conspiracy! LOL!

I think they have been really good the last 2 years and you can ask West Jessamine's coach. He will tell you the same thing.

I have Lincoln coming out of it again this year for the 3-peat. Hard to stop Ethan Spurlin when he sets his mind to it.

I think they have been really good the last 2 years and you can ask West Jessamine's coach. He will tell you the same thing.

I have Lincoln coming out of it again this year for the 3-peat. Hard to stop Ethan Spurlin when he sets his mind to it.

Lincoln has proved that they have been the best program the last two years, but after this year, I wonder how they'll do?

How can 14th call it- Doesnt Jacksons brother assign those refs from 14th region? Wasnt it the 14th that made the bad call against West 2 years ago at Lincoln that decided the game? Why doenst the 12th use its own refs like we do in the 11th region and 10th region? How many other regions use refs they have never seen- this doenst seem to fair??:idunno:

They do it all the time.

That is why I said Lincoln would come out!

As for why, the 12th doesn't have as many refs as the 10th and 11th does. Geographically it's impossible for someone in the 12th to not have a conflict of interest in this region. In the 10th and 11th, there are over 100 officials that can call and they can find people to work in other areas than where they live. Lots of the other regions always switch out, they used to even switch out in the districts and I believe the whole state according to Mr. Tackett may be looking at this in the future.

And just to add another interesting note the 14th and the 12th face each other in the opening round of the sweet 16.

I think they have been really good the last 2 years and you can ask West Jessamine's coach. He will tell you the same thing.I have Lincoln coming out of it again this year for the 3-peat. Hard to stop Ethan Spurlin when he sets his mind to it.

That is WRONG! I talk with him 3-4 times a week and I would have to say he would disagree with that statement.