State Tournament Officials

IMOM

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still trying to figure out why everyone is so high on Lenox. It took John (one of the best officials I have ever seen, 20 years to reach the state tournament). Lenox got a region final in just his 7th year, and like many post have already stated missed the calls (Knowles walk/double dribble) which was right in front of him, and I saw him tell Coach O'Hearn that the ball was tipped when no one was within 5 feet of him.

I just think there are other guys who should get their chance.

Don't tell me that it is not political (and anbody who knows, knows what I mean)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about beating a dead horse. I think that play has been covered extensively on here. Doubt he will be in the high school game much longer as I haven't seen him near as much this year so you won't have to worry about seeing another Cynthiana official much more, if you know what I mean.

Talk about beating a dead horse. I think that play has been covered extensively on here. Doubt he will be in the high school game much longer as I haven't seen him near as much this year so you won't have to worry about seeing another Cynthiana official much more, if you know what I mean.

Why the sarcasm here. Bart Lenox would be working no matter where he is from or grew up. He is an outsatnding official and deserves what he has worked hard for. No you are right, he WILL be another Cynthiana guy that will make it to a full D-1 schedule soon:notworthy:

From the sources I have heard from, Mike Black and Tony Gray are going to Rupp from the 12th on the boys side. No one is going to the girls, though. Seems the top 2 on the girls side are making their first-ever trips to a regional tournament. Was told it's an unwritten rule that if you are making your first trip to a region, you don't get a state, regardless of what you ranked by the coaches. To me, that's a little harsh. Does anyone agree? They worked hard to get this ranking. Why deny them the chance to call at the big show? I also heard that the #1 on the girls was actually voted into the boys region, and the #2 was the #1 on the girls. But, again, because it's his first time to a region, you don't go to a boys first, you have to go to girls. Meaning he was dropped to #1 on the girls side, and the #1 was dropped to #2. Again, why deny an official a chance at receiving their just reward as the coaches voted them? Anyone have any remarks?

I am still trying to figure out why everyone is so high on Lenox. It took John (one of the best officials I have ever seen, 20 years to reach the state tournament). Lenox got a region final in just his 7th year, and like many post have already stated missed the calls (Knowles walk/double dribble) which was right in front of him, and I saw him tell Coach O'Hearn that the ball was tipped when no one was within 5 feet of him.

I just think there are other guys who should get their chance.

Don't tell me that it is not political (and anbody who knows, knows what I mean)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Big Papa... I guess your NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY!! Lenox is going to the Sweet 16! Hopefully you will be able to sneak out and get something to eat while he is working. Sorry to break it to you.....