Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sportsmanship at Its Finest!!!!

Featured Replies

Great story, that was a heartwarming story thanks for sharing..

Great story. Good to see that there are still those out there who 'get it'. Brought a tear to my eye.

Great Story.:thumb:

 

This is what alot of coaches and fans dont realize. That the life lessons learned in sports stay with you longer and affect your life more than just the wins and losses.

It is obvious that these coaches and teams realize that.:clap:

Great story. Hope Franklin gets to play college football where he wants and can continue on with his dreams.

That is a great story. Something that more people should see.

Proves that there is more than winning and losing especially in high school basketball. I'm glad to see that this kid had his friends there to comfort him and that he got to play like he wanted. I'm sure this was a huge boost to a high school kid and I wish the best for him.

We don't see enough stories like this.

Wow amazing story! We need more things like this not just on the court but life in general.

Wow amazing story! We need more things like this not just on the court but life in general.

I agree....great story.

We don't see enough stories like this.

 

This is right. Too many stories and reports on athletes gone bad or making bad decisions. We need way more of these stories. I would suspect that there are more coaches and players like this than are bad and getting the headlines.

Posts like these are my favorite part of BGP. You never know who will read a story like this, just when they need it most!

This is awesome. That's something you don't see enough.

This story was presented on Sportscenter tonight at 11:00 PM. If anyone gets a chance I'm sure it will be on again later tonight.

I just watched it. I didn't even see your post and when they began to show it I thought it seemed familiar. Personally I liked this write up better but it was still a great story on Sportscenter.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.