Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Arkansas Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 150
  • Views 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't criticize BCG much, I think he will do a solid job with this program after a few years of installing his philosophy and getting recruits that buy into it here, but the whole thing with Galloway is baffling.

 

I actually like the game that UK is playing today. Most of the time, the players are moving with a purpose rather than just throwing it aimlessly around the perimeter. Darius is going to the basket well but unfortunately his shots just aren't dropping. Harris is pretty worthless out there. AJ Stewart isn't playing bad; I can't believe he hit a 3. Meeks may be the next Acie Law if he can exhibit more consistency. The defensive rebounding has been good but Arkansas can't get a call to go their way- we have been hacking them all game

Man, all the complaining on here I would have thought that UK was down by 11 instead of the opposite. Lighten up, Galloway probably didnt play because the players in were doing an excellent job. I do think he or Miller needs to be in for Harris, I just dont see what he is doing for us. We are lighting up the rims right now from 3 land. Good half.

Harris has really gone down hill.

 

I would play She-ray over him right now.

I missed the first half, how many 3's did the Cats have?

I missed the first half, how many 3's did the Cats have?

 

I think 8.

I missed the first half, how many 3's did the Cats have?

 

8 or 9

Theres a method to his madness....

 

I'd love to hear it.

I missed the first half, how many 3's did the Cats have?

 

8/13

 

Meeks, Porter, Miller and Stewart all have one.

I'd love to hear it.

 

Yeah, me too.

Meeks was 8/11 for 22 points in the first half.

Theres a method to his madness....

 

:thumb:

 

I agree Galloway should play over Harris, but get off coach's back. They're up double digits.

I don't criticize BCG much, I think he will do a solid job with this program after a few years of installing his philosophy and getting recruits that buy into it here, but the whole thing with Galloway is baffling.

 

 

 

That’s where I think BCG is hurting the program more than most realize. All these young men having been playing with the philosophy that when I get my chance I have the make the most of it and that effort will be rewarded, well that seems to not be the case with BCG, instead a guy that has refused to play and has shown to have a poor attitude and lack of respect continually gets rewarded. To put it strait, I do buy into the crap BCG is selling I personally think he goes against the grain way to much in an attempt to do things his way, and it appears he's either not smart enough to realize the consequences or to stubborn to care...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.