February 14, 200917 yr Meeks just got his brains knocked out. Someone has to tell him a screen is coming.
February 14, 200917 yr Porter has shown improvement over the course of this season, but he still has a loooong way to go.
February 14, 200917 yr You have to be kidding. He does, its an overlooked stat on Meeks part because of what he produces offensively. He chooses to drive into the lane where there are 3 or 4 defenders a lot from what I've seen and is often times stripped.
February 14, 200917 yr I like Meeks, and think he's a great player, but I agree that he tries to do too much at times.
February 14, 200917 yr Can someone tell me what Liggins is suppose to be good at? He was a highly rated recruit for something but for the life of me I just can't figure it out.
February 14, 200917 yr If Meeks didn't hit with such a high percentage, the talk would be about his poor shot selection.
February 14, 200917 yr Can someone tell me what Liggins is suppose to be good at? He was a highly rated recruit for something but for the life of me I just can't figure it out. He has all the skills, he is just very raw and will have to be worked with.
February 14, 200917 yr If Meeks didn't hit with such a high percentage, the talk would be about his poor shot selection. I think its ridiculous to say anything negative at all about Meeks. That's just my opinion, but he gets turnovers because he tries to make things happen. Let Meeks become passive and you'll be watching the Cats play in the NIT or CBC this season :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.