February 14, 200917 yr Big12 COY - 2005, 2007 SEC Co-COY - 2008 Moron. That's UK expectations for you, our coach is eligible for scrutiny at any time unless he's National COY.
February 14, 200917 yr I would love to see someone else inbounding the ball besides Harris or Miller.
February 14, 200917 yr Why does BCG still play Ramon Harris??? He's trying to meet the injury quota for the season.
February 14, 200917 yr I think Meeks went out and showed those who doubted him who's team this is. Some still felt that it was Pattersons team. It's clear that the both of them make the Cat's ten times better, but Meeks seems like the piece that the Cat's just can't go without.
February 14, 200917 yr Maybe we should fire Billy G and bring in Pelphrey his team is really playing well right now. I agree Billy G does some perplexing things, but they went on the road to a tough place without their best player and win convincingly.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.