Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC 101 Duke 87

Featured Replies

I watched the rest of it and at the 1:29 mark it looks more like a slip and accident.

 

I don't think it is an accident, he reached too far back with his elbow.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Playing like that, NC is the best in the country IMO, but UConn is close behind.

Playing like that, NC is the best in the country IMO, but UConn is close behind.

 

I would take Tahbeet over Handsborough and i think he would shut Hansborough down. I think this makes UConn the better team

^ With Dyson gone, it is a no brainer who the real #1 is now.

I would take Tahbeet over Handsborough and i think he would shut Hansborough down. I think this makes UConn the better team

 

Hm, shut him down? Hansbrough put up 34 on Notre Dame and their big man, who has played just as good as anyone in the country. He had 25 and 11 on Michigan State, 17 and 11 against Wake, 20 and 10 on Clemson. I could go on and on. I know those teams big men don't compare to The big guy from UConn, since I can't spell his name, but Hansbrough puts up the numbers when he plays guys on his level. The UConn big man isn't much of a scorer, but he can play very solid defense, I will give him that. Hansbrough has shown he can play with the best of them, he's the reigning national player of the year, I would take him right now, and whenever else over any big man in the country. The way he plays, the way he attacks the rim, gets rebounds, his heart, nobody can match him. Obviously Griffin was a hot pick early in the year, but he has tailed off some. Hansbrough has stayed consistent through his entire career. To me he is the best out of the three, but that's just me..

Duke has lost 3 of their last 5 games...

 

Who were the three losses too? come on now you couldn't find five teams that wouldn's lose 3 out of that 5 game stretch.

  • Author
Who were the three losses too? come on now you couldn't find five teams that wouldn's lose 3 out of that 5 game stretch.

 

edit

Edited by ScarHeel
misremembered

Umm, yes I can. Duke played that team Wednesday...:sssh: :thumb:

 

He said that you couldn't find FIVE teams.

  • Author
He said that you couldn't find FIVE teams.

 

Yep. My mistake.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.