Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC 101 Duke 87

Featured Replies

  • Author

Duke has lost 3 of their last 5 games...

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They can PLAY on that level......that's all I need to see at this point.

 

As much as I hate to agree, I believe they showed this!

Tonight showed that UNC is the best team in the land IMO and that, if Duke is cold from beyond the arc, they are not a top 10 team.

They have before, against lesser teams....They really only have to do it against UConn and UNC, IMO.....there aren't two other teams in the country, that Duke would have to be lights out against for 40 minutes.

 

I don't see Duke matching up well with U of L either.. JMO.. However, if they stay on for 40 minutes anything is possible.

A lot of teams CAN play at that level. UNC took Duke's best shot in the first half and came out and DOMINATED Duke on the road in the second half. I think this game (and the last few) proved that Duke doesn't have enough to win it this year.

I am fine with them not having enough to win it this year, I have thought their best shot maybe next season, however, Duke is darned good, and represented well tonight....a lot of things went bad in the second half. This game was 75-71, when Duke went stone cold....I'll take it.

I don't see Duke matching up well with U of L either.. JMO.. However, if they stay on for 40 minutes anything is possible.

Louisville can be a matchup issue for Duke, but after watching them time and time again, they are horrible on offense, and they would have to score to beat Duke. It could be done, not sure it would be now.

Duke spent a lot of energy coming back from down ten early to take the lead. It wore on them in the second half.

Duke has lost 3 of their last 5 games...

 

Doesn't bother me one bit.....Duke has played about how I expected them to this year, they have some good wins, and a bad loss to a good team.

I am fine with them not having enough to win it this year, I have thought their best shot maybe next season, however, Duke is darned good, and represented well tonight....a lot of things went bad in the second half. This game was 75-71, when Duke went stone cold....I'll take it.

 

A Top 5 Duke team (recently ranked #1) losing at home by 14 after being up by 8 at half and you'll take it? I just don't see the moral victory in this loss.

A Top 5 Duke team (recently ranked #1) losing at home by 14 after being up by 8 at half and you'll take it? I just don't see the moral victory in this loss.

 

No real moral victory....UNC is the best team in the land....Duke went stone cold. I saw most of what I wanted to see tonight. I obviously follow Duke very, very close, and I realize when their success is more smoke and mirrors than substance. This Duke team is good, and they can play great. That's really all I can ask. Like I said, I'll take it. I never thought they were the best team in the land. But they can play with them.

Duke was very close to losing 3 games in a row. UNC just took their best shot and still win handily.

How was that elbow not intentional. He had to strain himself reaching back that far in order to land it.

 

IMO Singler should have been ejected. His foul was similiar to Hodge's against UK. Both fouls were dead ball Technicals.

  • Author
How was that elbow not intentional.

It was.

IMO Singler should have been ejected. His foul was similiar to Hodge's against UK. Both fouls were dead ball Technicals.

 

I agree

 

It was.

 

And I agree..

I will talk about this one for another 12 minutes.....I am done after that, it's on to a tough one at BC.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.