Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will UK land Lance Stephenson?

Featured Replies

ESPN U has UK on his list while Rivals doesn't.

 

What are your thoughts?

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about Kyryl Natyazhko? I haven't heard much about this kid.

 

First of all, is he any good?

 

Secondly, is he considering Kentucky?

Why not?

 

They just haven't been after him like other programs. Teams like a Kansas or Memphis are the most likely destination for him. Also, look out for a program like Southern Cal. They are very interested in him.

  • Author
What about Kyryl Natyazhko? I haven't heard much about this kid.

 

First of all, is he any good?

 

Secondly, is he considering Kentucky?

 

According to Rivals UK has offered and he is supposed to have nice touch away from the basket.

Where's Gametime when you need him?

who the heck is Kentucky after hard, right now? They need shooting, bad.

No way, and UK is better without him anyway. Kid is a grade a head case.

 

Right now it seems likely he will end up staying home and playing for St Johns...

No way, and UK is better without him anyway. Kid is a grade a head case.

 

Right now it seems likely he will end up staying home and playing for St Johns...

 

And what about Kyryl Natyazhko?

 

Two part question.

 

Is he any good?

 

And is UK going after him?

And what about Kyryl Natyazhko?

 

Two part question.

 

Is he any good?

 

And is UK going after him?

Haven't seen the kid, and not many I talk to have. Sounds like an interesting prospect, but I don't know enough to give an evaluation.

 

I have been ramping up on Chicago PG Darius Smith now that UC is on his trail and I'm very impressed. Absolute ball hawk on D that should be a solid 4 star prospect in the next Rivals rankings...

Haven't seen the kid, and not many I talk to have. Sounds like an interesting prospect, but I don't know enough to give an evaluation.

 

I have been ramping up on Chicago PG Darius Smith now that UC is on his trail and I'm very impressed. Absolute ball hawk on D that should be a solid 4 star prospect in the next Rivals rankings...

 

UK is after this prospect as well correct? UK is one of six schools listed at a medium interest level on Rivals, and there is also one school listed at a low interest level. Who do you see as the frontrunners for his services?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.