Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will UK land Lance Stephenson?

Featured Replies

UK is after this prospect as well correct? UK is one of six schools listed at a medium interest level on Rivals, and there is also one school listed at a low interest level. Who do you see as the frontrunners for his services?

Still trying to figure that out. Darn kid won't call me back... :lol:

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still trying to figure that out. Darn kid won't call me back... :lol:

 

From what I hear and read this is par for the course as far as trying to keep in contact with kids involved in the recruiting process (whether it is basketball or football). Has to be frustrating, but I know there are a lot of people who appreciate the insight. :thumb:

From what I hear and read this is par for the course as far as trying to keep in contact with kids involved in the recruiting process (whether it is basketball or football). Has to be frustrating, but I know there are a lot of people who appreciate the insight. :thumb:

Some kids are great, and some just don't like to talk about themselves much. Now you also have to figure out their preferred method of communication. It can be a pain, but I'm covering what I love so it evens out...

They just haven't been after him like other programs. Teams like a Kansas or Memphis are the most likely destination for him. Also, look out for a program like Southern Cal. They are very interested in him.

Can't trust that part. Lance is very interested in staying home and playing at St Johns. With Xavier Henry going to Memphis St, there is no way he goes there...

Can't trust that part. Lance is very interested in staying home and playing at St Johns. With Xavier Henry going to Memphis St, there is no way he goes there...

 

He won't play for St. Johns.

 

I trust your opinionon most eveything in recruiting. And you're right, he may not go to Memphis. But from what I can gather, he is looking for a bigger school market that St. Johns.

Some kids are great, and some just don't like to talk about themselves much. Now you also have to figure out their preferred method of communication. It can be a pain, but I'm covering what I love so it evens out...

 

That could definitly be considered a good thing in a player, although not so much for you.

He won't play for St. Johns.

 

I trust your opinionon most eveything in recruiting. And you're right, he may not go to Memphis. But from what I can gather, he is looking for a bigger school market that St. Johns.

 

Is it the New York market or the Big East that isn't big enough for him? :idunno:

 

Some kids are great, and some just don't like to talk about themselves much. Now you also have to figure out their preferred method of communication. It can be a pain, but I'm covering what I love so it evens out...

 

I'd be willing to bet that the majority of them prefer texting...

 

Still trying to figure that out. Darn kid won't call me back... :lol:

 

Can ya blame him? :cool:

He won't play for St. Johns.

 

I trust your opinionon most eveything in recruiting. And you're right, he may not go to Memphis. But from what I can gather, he is looking for a bigger school market that St. Johns.

A bigger market than New York City? There isn't one bigger. He has talked a lot over the last two or three weeks about staying home and playing there. Plus he would be without question the star of stars if that's what he decides to do.

 

Also keep in mind the kid LOVES playing at MSG. Think Lofton and Rupp...

That could definitly be considered a good thing in a player, although not so much for you.

 

It is a good thing. Just something you have to find a way around these days...

As of right now he is a St. Johns lean. A lot of it has to do with Roberts, and whether or not he will be back for the Johnnies...

 

They even brought it up during the UofL game there last Sunday, about how they thought they had a good chance at landing him.

I'd be willing to bet that the majority of them prefer texting...

 

Phone, text and facebook. Nothing... :irked: :lol:

As of right now he is a St. Johns lean. A lot of it has to do with Stewart, and whether or not he will be back for the Johnnies...

 

They even brought it up during the UofL game there last Sunday, about how they thought they had a good chance at landing him.

Norm Roberts. I think his job is safe. That team plays HARD for him and they have a lot of young talent...

Norm Roberts. I think his job is safe. That team plays HARD for him and they have a lot of young talent...

 

Norm Stewart/ Roberts......:ohbrother:

A bigger market than New York City? There isn't one bigger. He has talked a lot over the last two or three weeks about staying home and playing there. Plus he would be without question the star of stars if that's what he decides to do.

 

Also keep in mind the kid LOVES playing at MSG. Think Lofton and Rupp...

 

I didn't say that New York wasn't a big market. Or that the Big East isn't either.

 

Just my personal take. St. Johns certainly isn't the biggest platform.

Also keep in mind the kid LOVES playing at MSG. Think Lofton and Rupp...

 

So you're saying St Johns is out? :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.