Ky. Teacher Caught Under Bleachers With Camera

HHSDad

BURNA, Ky. (AP) – Police in Mayfield have arrested a middle school teacher after he was seen under some bleachers allegedly photographing beneath cheerleaders' skirts.

Fifty-one-year-old Steve L. McCuiston of Murray was charged with voyeurism, eavesdropping, disorderly conduct and evidence tampering.

http://www.wcpo.com/content/news/saywhat/story/Ky-Teacher-Caught-Under-Bleachers-With-Camera/fy3J3FIiLEGusrO7n6Epxw.cspx

O M G!!!

I am definately not condoning what he did, but would he be arrested and charged with the same crime if they were on the floor doing their routine and he was taking their picture with a high powered lens?:confused:

Depends on if he was going to sell the pictures or not, doesn't it?

If true I hope he goes to prison. Unfortunately if not true his life will forever be ruined with his name out there like this.

He sounds pretty guilty the news report. The guy tried to run after being caught. I still don't understand the whole story though. What good would it do him to be under the bleachers? :confused:

I am definately not condoning what he did, but would he be arrested and charged with the same crime if they were on the floor doing their routine and he was taking their picture with a high powered lens?:confused:

There's no way he gets convicted of voyeurism. The eavesdropping charge is very doubtful too. They can probably make the disorderly conduct and tampering with evidence charges stick. Somebody should have just beaten the hell out of him.

There's no way he gets convicted of voyeurism. The eavesdropping charge is very doubtful too. They can probably make the disorderly conduct and tampering with evidence charges stick. Somebody should have just beaten the hell out of him.

I still don't understand what kind of shots he is getting by being under the bleachers? Are the cheerleaders standing on the bleachers? :confused:

If I was the judge I would give each parent alone with him for 10 min. each. I think that would satisfy them and do what they want to do to him. I'll bet he would never do it again.

I still don't understand what kind of shots he is getting by being under the bleachers? Are the cheerleaders standing on the bleachers? :confused:
Just upskirt pictures and an occasional

underware out of place picture I would pressume.