Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Florida updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 216
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great helpside defense...Thanks BCG for the first ever 3 straight SEC home loses in history of the program.

That's a slight sprain from the replay he'll be back in a couple weeks.

 

Did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night? :lol:

Momentum has shifted quickly...

 

Thankyou Captain Obvious.:ohbrother:

I can't continue to watch their season die. At least not tonight.

I know I'm showing my age by saying this.....but I remember when UK had "spurtability". That trait has been missing for many years.

Miller has to take that shot. He was open.

 

Hes scared, not comfortable, not built for this type of stage. He was never pushed or coached to his ability and it shows. Sorry Darius but youll be sitting on that bench alot longer if you dont start doing and showing something.

This team is so bad it's sad...

 

I don't think it's a bad team just a coach that is lost in his own world...

I smell the NIT guys.

 

If we play in the NIT I wont watch a game, what a disgrace that would be and a step back in this program. Will be the saddiest day of my life as a UK fan.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.