Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Florida updates

Featured Replies

Has BCG ever signed a contract?

 

Hope not...On a side note when did Jimmy Dykes coach at UK? I remember them saying something about it in the first half.

  • Replies 216
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think it's a bad team just a coach that is lost in his own world...

 

This team is very bad, and they have a coach that is too stubborn to realize it.

Hope not...On a side note when did Jimmy Dykes coach at UK? I remember them saying something about it in the first half.

 

I think under Eddie Sutton.

Why didnt Meeks do this the entire game? Its like he only turns it on when he wants too.

WOW Meeks is trying very hard to make me eat crow.

Harrelson can't look at anyone without them calling a foul.

Why didnt Meeks do this the entire game? Its like he only turns it on when he wants too.

Yeah, I'm sure he was missing early on purpose.

Yeah, I'm sure he was missing early on purpose.

 

He only wants to play when he wants to and it shows.

WOW, how was that not a travel, I'm impressed if he really didn't travel.

Thought he walked.

 

Picked up his pivot foot and was close to that line as well.

He only wants to play when he wants to and it shows.

You must be watching a different Meeks then I have.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.