Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Florida updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 216
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got sucked back in when I saw the score.

 

What are the odds Calathes would miss the first two?

So much pressure, nice W Cats......great job.

When they showed Meeks shot in slow mo he was it on the elbow on the shot.

I just seen his facial expression change:banana::thumb:

.6, that is enough time for a catch and shoot.

Sun has shine on a dogs behind tonight........

 

BCG avoids having his house put up for sale.

The announcer said the ball hits the rim and the clock starts. I thought it was on the first touch by a player.

WRONG

 

Hahaha Ill gladly take heat for that one any day of the week as long as we win!

Are you serious right now?! Refs are garbage!

 

To be fair, they have been absolutely disgusting both ways, this entire game.

If UK lost this Billy G would hear about it fo sho.

So much pressure, nice W Cats......great job.

 

Ugly game, they're still not very good IMO, but this may have saved their tournament hopes so I'll take it.

So much pressure, nice W Cats......great job.

I'll feel better when it's at zero on the clock and UK up. But considering when they lost Patterson and they will likely win, it's a huge win.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.