Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Florida updates

Featured Replies

Tied up 6-6, 12:51 to go first half.

Edited by Big Slick

  • Replies 216
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching UK is tough. They are NOT a good basketball team.

 

But I still bleed blue! Com'on Cats.

This may be the least talented team in modern UK history. Other than Meeks and Patterson, that's it!!

Harris and Porter bringing the ball up and a turn over occured. Never saw that coming...

  • Author

Cats down 1, with 8:18 to go first half.

Look at all these "non-scorers" scoring...

Look at all these "non-scorers" scoring...

 

Seem's to be what Jimmy's stuck on tonight...

I bet he says it at least 10 more times...:deadhorse:

hmmm....where is Liggins. Maybe he's the one all the shouting was about after last game.

I think that is a fair characterization though.

 

Unless Gillispie is shattering these guys confidence and that is causing them to play as bad as they do, I don't see how you blame him.

 

High D-I athletes should be able to take open jumpshots with some level of confidence.

Saw this thread only had 13 posts, so I knew Wireman must not be around tonight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.