Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Florida updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 216
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saw this thread only had 13 posts, so I knew Wireman must not be around tonight.

 

I was thinking the same thing...I:idunno: where he is at...

I would hate to play a drinking game and have to drink everytime you hear the word "non scorer." I might not make it to the second half.

He transferred out this season.

 

What school did he transfer to?

Billy hating the halftime interview...:popcorn:

 

:lol: That's what I was thinking.

Billy hating the halftime interview...:popcorn:

 

"I couldn't hear the question"

"You know more than I do, some of these things I haven't heard."

 

:ohbrother:

Billy Clyde is going to have to chill out a little bit in his halftime interviews. This is on national TV.

Billy hating the halftime interview...:popcorn:

 

Maybe he's hoping that they will not interview him at the half anymore. I think its silly to do that anyway when they are trying to get into the locker room so he can address the team and make adjustments for the second half.

Billy acts like he's the only one in the nation that has to do a halftime interview. Yeah, I'm sure every other coach in the nation hates them too but just do it without looking like a jerk.

Billy Clyde is going to have to chill out a little bit in his halftime interviews. This is on national TV.

 

Come on now, it wasn't bad.

Maybe he's hoping that they will not interview him at the half anymore. I think its silly to do that anyway when they are trying to get into the locker room so he can address the team and make adjustments for the second half.

 

I agree but it comes with the Million Dollar Territory...:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.