Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Florida updates

Featured Replies

Come on now, it wasn't bad.

 

Yes it was...

  • Replies 216
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree but it comes with the Million Dollar Territory...:thumb:

 

That's true!

"I couldn't hear the question"

"You know more than I do, some of these things I haven't heard."

 

:ohbrother:

 

He must be right...I bet if She were Coaching She would at least try some Zone...:clap:

Come on now, it wasn't bad.

He told her she seemed to know more about it than he did. That's not how it's done.

 

But he was probably telling the truth.

He must be right...I bet if She were Coaching She would at least try some Zone...:clap:

 

Could you imagine how confused the other team would be if we came out in a zone just once. I bet they wouldnt know what to do.

Could you imagine how confused the other team would be if we came out in a zone just once. I bet they wouldnt know what to do.

 

I Agree and I don't believe it will ever happen...

Harris is one fine offensive player.

I'm just curious what Billy G's halftime speech was because whatever it was, it didn't really work they don't look that fired up.

I Agree and I don't believe it will ever happen...

 

It won't.

I'm just curious what Billy G's halftime speech was because whatever it was, it didn't really work they don't look that fired up.

 

I would like to give him a halftime speech...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.