Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pikeville new head coach is.....

Featured Replies

Ben Howard, son of Hillard Howard the coach that won several state championships at Pikeville in the late 80's. Good Luck Ben.

Same Ben that was hired at Shelby Valley but stepped down before coaching a game?

Congrats to Coach Ben Howard.:thumb:

Same Ben that was hired at Shelby Valley but stepped down before coaching a game?

 

Yes, the same Ben Howard! Maybe he can last a little longer this time.

Congrats Ben. Good luck and best wishes.

Congrats to Coach Howard and Pikeville. I hope this lends stability and structure to the program.

Congratulations Pikeville on the selection of a new coach. I wish Coach Howard the best.

What are some of the places he's coached before? Where was he and what was he coaching last year?

I wonder what type of offense he will bring to Pikeville I guess that it will be more passing that running I am thinking.

Congrats to Coach Howard and Pikeville. I hope this lends stability and structure to the program.

They got a Howard back! I was wondering did Jackson, Copely, and company leave the program unstable and unstructured? Maybe they always wanted Howard and did not accept those coaches.I find it hard to believe that they took Pikeville that far backwards. Especillaly Mike Jackson, he has done a good job at all the places he has been, plenty of talent, structured offense, hires good people on defense, leads with caring and compassion. Just wondering?

They got a Howard back! I was wondering did Jackson, Copely, and company leave the program unstable and unstructured? Maybe they always wanted Howard and did not accept those coaches.I find it hard to believe that they took Pikeville that far backwards. Especillaly Mike Jackson, he has done a good job at all the places he has been, plenty of talent, structured offense, hires good people on defense, leads with caring and compassion. Just wondering?

 

I think you probaby answered the question.

We in Greenup County are very happy that they let Copley get away.

They got a Howard back! I was wondering did Jackson, Copely, and company leave the program unstable and unstructured? Maybe they always wanted Howard and did not accept those coaches.I find it hard to believe that they took Pikeville that far backwards. Especillaly Mike Jackson, he has done a good job at all the places he has been, plenty of talent, structured offense, hires good people on defense, leads with caring and compassion. Just wondering?

 

I am sorry this post was taken "seriously". I meant it tongue in cheek. There have been so many coaches in such a short amount of years, I just was hoping the administration, parents, whoever was finally content with their choice. I am sorry if this post appeared to smear recent coaches, I didn't mean it that way.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.