Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County 73 East Carter 53

Featured Replies

Final...

 

Good district win against their arch rivals tonight :thumb:

 

Ferguson with 30

Ethan Faulkner with 21

Elliott County----13-18-18-24=73

East Carter------21--5-12-15=53

  • Author
Elliott County----13-18-18-24=73

East Carter------21--5-12-15=53

 

That slow start is going to be the death of Elliott if they aren't careful. That is what cost them the Shelby Valley game. I hope they can get that corrected.

Congrats, Elliott Co.!!!!!!!! Great win against district rival!!!!!!!

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Good win for the Lions.:dancingpa

That slow start is going to be the death of Elliott if they aren't careful. That is what cost them the Shelby Valley game. I hope they can get that corrected.

 

The slow start was also a major factor in the loss at the BBC. I would normally say its hard to get up for every game emotionally, but.......

 

We are talking about the All A state, a nationally ranked team, and maybe ECs biggest rival.

 

I agree totally. I just dont have a clue what the problem is here.

  • Author
The slow start was also a major factor in the loss at the BBC. I would normally say its hard to get up for every game emotionally, but.......

 

We are talking about the All A state, a nationally ranked team, and maybe ECs biggest rival.

 

I agree totally. I just dont have a clue what the problem is here.

 

I can't speak for tonight or the BBC, but against SV, it was a lack of preparation, IMO. SV had opened in the same defense all season (2-2-1, 3/4 quart trapping press), but it didn't seem like Elliott was expecting and they found themselves down 16-3. They won the rest of the game ,but that is just too big of a deficit against a good team.

From now on the Lions will have to be aware of what their opponent will do in a game.:thumb:

Wireman, the girls played before the boys didn't they. Do you have anything on that? If so could you post it in the girls forum so I could read.

  • Author
Wireman, the girls played before the boys didn't they. Do you have anything on that? If so could you post it in the girls forum so I could read.

 

 

Actually, I only caught the 4th quarter of the boy's game on the radio. I have no idea how the girl's game went.

East came out ready to play. Congrats Elliott, good game. Just goes to show Elliott can win ballgames without relying on the three-pointer. Looking good for Tuesday. :ylsuper:

CONGRATS ELLIOTT!!!

 

I've just gotten home from the game and let me tell you . . . East (the "other" EC) really BROUGHT IT tonight (as they always do). Elliott started out slowly and trailed the entire 1st quarter but got it together in the 2nd quarter to finish the first half with a lead. I think EVERYONE in that gym was sweating (it must have been 150 degrees in there) it out that 1st half. The Lions came back in the 2nd half and played good team ball to put the final nail in the coffin.

 

WE'RE PROUD OF OUR LIONS!!

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Edited by eccheer

Good win for Elliott hanging tough after getting down early two wins this week over Mason and Ballard will look real good on their resume.

Way to go guys. Fan from far away. Stay strong.

Elliott County----13-18-18-24=73

East Carter------21--5-12-15=53

 

The 2nd qt. was a big turning point in the game East got into some foul trouble and Elliott being a very good team took advantage of it. Congrats to the Lions.

It is set now in the 62nd EC v. MC & EC v. WC @ East.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.