Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Check out this National Anthem

Featured Replies

That was AWESOME!!! :ylsuper::ylsuper:

Agree with you chill bumps and speechless myself, awsome job!!

 

:clap:

 

Very nice rendition and I too had some goosebumps

Get these girls on American Idol!

I cried it was so beautiful. Get those girls to the Superbowl in 2010.:dancingpa

That was awesome. :dancingpa

Also, you know if I booked them for a party you'd be driving the 2+ hours to Lexington, no doubt :lol:

 

:D If they were gonna be there I could make that drive in under 2 hours easy.

They are amazing and they sang it with such feeling.

I believe that was my favorite rendition ever.

I couldn't zip up my zipper when I was that age. Very impressive.

 

A famous quote:

 

First you forget names

Then you forget faces

Then you forget to pull your zipper up

Then you forget to pull your zipper down:eek:

They are amazing! Here is Amazing Grace.

It says they are 13, 8 and 3 are 11.

They are amazing! Here is Amazing Grace.

It says they are 13, 8 and 3 are 11.

 

That was incredible and had me in tears with goosebumps all over. I want a Cd with their music.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.