Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tate Nichols From Ryle

Featured Replies

Picked up an offer from UC today to go with Louisville, Kentucky and Stanford so far. Very impressive...

Congratulations.

 

Where does UC see him fitting in?

  • Author

Where does UC see him fitting in?

 

Hope to have a better grasp on that by tomorrow...

Has to be an exciting time in the Nichols household.

Great news for Tate! As a former coach of his, I am very proud of him! Good luck.:dancingpa

This kid certainly has the frame to play at the next level.

 

With that frame, I see these schools projecting him as the athletic tight end who outgrows the position and is moved inside. This kid is already big and appears as though he is going to continue to grow.

 

Congratulations!

But, can he play?????

But, can he play?????

 

Is the million dollar question.........

 

He definetly has the size but honestly I'm not sure he really has the skills to play at any of those schools..

What is his true size? I know what I have seen reported, but that doesn't seem quite right. How big is he really?

 

Those offers are impressive. To get those, someone sees something worth building on. Congratulations goes out to him.

But, can he play?????

 

I believe his offers were due to his size, don't believe he was a big factor in Ryle's offense last year.

I believe his offers were due to his size, don't believe he was a big factor in Ryle's offense last year.

 

I don't think anyone was a big factor in Ryle's offense last year, but not due to lack of talent. I'm glad to see the coaching didn't hurt someone getting to play at the college level. Congrats to Tate!

What is his true size? I know what I have seen reported, but that doesn't seem quite right. How big is he really?

 

Those offers are impressive. To get those, someone sees something worth building on. Congratulations goes out to him.

 

I'd say he's 6'8 and probably 240.

He will be a lineman when it is all said and done...

He will be a lineman when it is all said and done...

 

I agree..he kind of reminds me of Sean Sester of Highlands a few years ago.

Stanford just pulled off one of their best classes ever. There is definitely some positive mojo going on there.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.