Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Highlands (Frosh)

Featured Replies

How will the Highlands freshman team do in 2009? Who will be some of the standout players for this upcoming season? How will the team stack up to the 2008 freshman squad that finished the year as NKY freshman runner-up champion?

  • Replies 72
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How will the Highlands freshman team do in 2009? Who will be some of the standout players for this upcoming season? How will the team stack up to the 2008 freshman squad that finished the year as NKY freshman runner-up champion?

 

I don't think you can be a runner-up champion????? :lol:

  • Author
I don't think you can be a runner-up champion????? :lol:

You know what I mean... they finished runner-up in the NKY frosh championship!!!!!

This is a very solid class coming in next year. Some of the kids that I have seen play over the past several years in the FTJRFL and what I hear from my son.

 

David Christian (TE/LB,) Brandon Louwery is a quality RB. Jac Collinsworth RB, Colin Dupont(DB/QB), Donovan McCoy(LB), Gabe Schultz (Line), Blake Schutte (LB), Ried Schroder(DL), Jehad Henderson (RB)(LB), Quinton Murray (QB), Jason Thome (Line), Colin Seidel (Wing), Nick True (Line), Mason Myers (RB) rumor he is attending Highlands. Luke Turner (QB). Richie Whitford (Line)

 

Im sure Im missing someone but these are some quality players. Usually someone comes out of the woodwork during this year and suprises everyone so should be neat to see who that will be.

This is a very solid class coming in next year. Some of the kids that I have seen play over the past several years in the FTJRFL and what I hear from my son.

 

David Christian (TE/LB,) Brandon Louwery is a quality RB. Jac Collinsworth RB, Colin Dupont(DB/QB), Donovan McCoy(LB), Gabe Schultz (Line), Blake Schutte (LB), Ried Schroder(DL), Jehad Henderson (RB)(LB), Quinton Murray (QB), Jason Thome (Line), Colin Seidel (Wing), Nick True (Line), Mason Myers (RB) rumor he is attending Highlands. Luke Turner (QB). Richie Whitford (Line)

 

Im sure Im missing someone but these are some quality players. Usually someone comes out of the woodwork during this year and suprises everyone so should be neat to see who that will be.

 

I have heard that Brady Gosney is attending Highlands next year as well. He is the nephew of Chris Gosney who played for the Birds in the 79 and 80 season I do believe. Chris was a stud football player and I have heard that Brady could top that. Any truth to it and where you at Raiderbird. Was Chewy just rubbing elbows that night or what.

Any word on where Streeter is going to school?

 

Jehad Henderson will be interesting to watch. He showed some really nice moves running the ball this past season, and brought some nice wood on D from time to time. Seems like he toughend up as the season went on.

 

True is unbelievably huge. If he gets his motor going next year, watch out!

I look for "Big Red" Mitchell Dee to really step up next year and follow the family heritage into being a big time contributor for the frosh.

  • Author

I have already seen the 2009 HHS varsity schedule, but have the freshman and JV schedules been released yet? If so, could someone post them (or PM them to me)? Thanks!

Great athletes, great students, great parents. This team will be real good!

Great athletes, great students, great parents. This team will be real good!

 

Great Community!!!

There is a Brady Gosney that is currently in 4th grade and his uncle is Chris Gosney. I think HHS will need to wait a few more years to get there hands on him. He is a great little athlete.

There is a Brady Gosney that is currently in 4th grade and his uncle is Chris Gosney. I think HHS will need to wait a few more years to get there hands on him. He is a great little athlete.

 

 

Well I guess your right.. I have no clue, I was just going by how much Chewy:laugh: was talking about him. I could of swore he said he was an 8th grader.

Any word on where Streeter is going to school?

 

Jehad Henderson will be interesting to watch. He showed some really nice moves running the ball this past season, and brought some nice wood on D from time to time. Seems like he toughend up as the season went on.

 

True is unbelievably huge. If he gets his motor going next year, watch out!

 

If he attends Highlands they might have one of the best backfields in NKY at the frosh level. Streeter, Henderson, Collinsworth, Meyers.

If he attends Highlands they might have one of the best backfields in NKY at the frosh level. Streeter, Henderson, Collinsworth, Meyers.

 

Are there any blockers for these boys? Because we all know it starts up front.

Are there any blockers for these boys? Because we all know it starts up front.

 

Nice shout out to the hogs!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.