2009 Highlands (Frosh)

jbwill2

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a big kid..Doesn't he play for the 7th grade Wolfpack?? How big is he??

The real question is. Can he play? Ive seen big kids that are not worth a darn. A couple that played in Jr football this past year. I say give me a kids that are athletes combined with good coaching and that spells state champs.

The real question is. Can he play? Ive seen big kids that are not worth a darn. A couple that played in Jr football this past year. I say give me a kids that are athletes combined with good coaching and that spells state champs.

From what I have heard he definately can...:thumb:

Way too early to know the answer to your first question. Heck, there may be kids that never played qb before that may want to play the position and be best qualified to do so.

I agree with LN. There will be some competition at the skill positions for sure. Any word on Streeter because he would be my choice if he decides to don the Blue and white from Highlands and not St. X. : )

I have seen him on the basketball court and he is aggressive and athletic. This kid will be a contributor to Highlands football for sure and I am hearing this from many. His pops was a pretty good athlete as well at CC.

I agree with LN. There will be some competition at the skill positions for sure. Any word on Streeter because he would be my choice if he decides to don the Blue and white from Highlands and not St. X. : )

I tryed to call Streeters mom the other day on her cell phone. A recording said it was no longer in service.

Also they were not at the open house....

I've heard the same. Not so much about basketball, but I hear he's pretty good on the football field. I agree with ftbdad, it's not just about size. I've seen some kids rely entirely on their size to carry them. If what I hear about Schweitzer is true he has the size and talent.