2009 Highlands (Frosh)

jbwill2

Robinson has registered at Highlands. As far as Mason Myers, his family is still on the fence between Highlands and NCC.

I believe the Meyers kid is looking to the Hill, concerns about the backfield being to FULL in C-Town. Up there he could step in and by soph year he could be the man.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the Meyers kid is looking to the Hill, concerns about the backfield being to FULL in C-Town. Up there he could step in and by soph year he could be the man.

I don't think so....Brady Hightchew will be the man up on the hill..

The decision on what school the Myers kid will attend is mostly about the religous aspect of school. If you talk to Mason himself he wants to go to Highlands. Mom on the otherhand isn't convenced of that yet.

Highchew, Miller and Myers backfeild????

Lets not hijack the thread here and turn it into NCC Frosh. To each his own and if Myers wants to go to NCC and compete then best of luck. The Birds would love to have his speed and skill on the field

Even though the backfiled will be competetive I think Meyers has enough talent to insert himself in there and see a ton of carries. I think he would be a big part of the defense as well. I think experiencing Highlands football is something HUGE as well but if a Catholic education is a major sticking point then NCC would be a nice choice.

I think experiencing Highlands football is something HUGE as well but if a Catholic education is a major sticking point then NCC would be a nice choice.

Dude, you don't want to go there. Two separate issues. I see where you are coming from but some people won't. I'm sure they will pick which school is best for their kids and for the right reasons.

Dude, you don't want to go there. Two separate issues. I see where you are coming from but some people won't. I'm sure they will pick which school is best for their kids and for the right reasons.

I dont follow you. I stated two facts in the sentence you commented on nothing more.

Yup he is playing and will be a huge addition at 6'4 200lbs. Im hoping another young man plays that hasnt been mentioned but only time will tell. :sssh:

The application/enrollment paperwork has started for Tyler Schweitzer. Is that the other young man you speak.

The application/enrollment paperwork has started for Tyler Schweitzer. Is that the other young man you speak.

Is he going to be a frosh next year or an 8th grader? I thought that young man was a current 7th grader. No, the person I am talking about is someone very close to me. LOL

Is he going to be a frosh next year or an 8th grader? I thought that young man was a current 7th grader. No, the person I am talking about is someone very close to me. LOL

No matter who it is Highlands win be a condender for the Frosh championship next year. There are so many athletes comming up. Good backs good line fast defence.:ylsuper: