February 2, 200917 yr “I’m begging you. I’m looking at you. Please look at me. This is … this is a major deal man,” pleaded Kennedy. “I understand sir, but if I don’t do this, I could lose my job,” said the officer. “It’s not worth it. Please trust me. Please trust me on this. This is going to be a national incident sir,” continued Kennedy. “Sir, everything you’re saying right now is being recorded,” replied the officer. “No, I understand that,” said Kennedy. “You think we’ve never arrested somebody that’s made national media? … We deal with the Bengals all the time,” said the officer. http://www.wlwt.com/news/18606787/detail.html Classic. :lol:
February 2, 200917 yr http://www.wlwt.com/news/18606787/detail.html Classic. :lol: That Bengals line had my brother and I rolling.
February 2, 200917 yr The Bengals line and "this is going to be a major international altercation" were the best.
February 2, 200917 yr The Bengals line and "this is going to be a major international altercation" were the best. Haha yeah I forgot about the International alercation. Pretty hilarious.
February 2, 200917 yr At least he isn't drunk, as someone who knows that is how his voice normally sounds. And he was also not asked to leaved from the Lodge Bar, the owner has came out and said as much. This news station's reporting is pathetic.
February 2, 200917 yr Also again Andy Kennedy is almost 6ft 8 and well built. If he punched the cab driver in the face there would have been damage to the guys face.
February 2, 200917 yr The Bengals line is absolutely world-class hilarous. Nothing to do with the Bengals and yet they get slapped in the face... :lol:
February 2, 200917 yr Bengals line is classic. Seems to me like the cab driver just wanted some publicity.
February 2, 200917 yr Bengals line is classic. Seems to me like the cab driver just wanted some publicity. Did the witness who testified he saw and heard the same thing just want publicity also?
February 2, 200917 yr Also again Andy Kennedy is almost 6ft 8 and well built. If he punched the cab driver in the face there would have been damage to the guys face. Just because he's 6'8 and well built doesn't mean he knows how to throw a punch.
February 2, 200917 yr The director of basketball operations for Ole Miss sounded like a real classy guy.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.