Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Andy Kennedy arrest video

Featured Replies

I think the best part is how the cops are almost always ready to punch you in the face before you even do anything. I love the cop's attitude:

 

“Get out, face the car and put your hands behind your back. One move and you’re lit,” said the officer. “Face the cab … now. Do it now!”

 

 

"You turn on me one more time, I’m going to start making some more charges. Do you understand me?” the officer responded."

 

 

There are a certainly many great police officers, but some go a little overboard, IMO.

I think the best part is how the cops are almost always ready to punch you in the face before you even do anything. I love the cop's attitude:

 

“Get out, face the car and put your hands behind your back. One move and you’re lit,” said the officer. “Face the cab … now. Do it now!”

 

 

"You turn on me one more time, I’m going to start making some more charges. Do you understand me?” the officer responded."

 

 

There are a certainly many great police officers, but some go a little overboard, IMO.

 

 

 

I'm sure theguru, or most any other cop would disagree with you. There are tons of idiots out there, and you have no idea who, or what you're going to have to deal with on a daily basis. They need to take control from the get go.

Just because he's 6'8 and well built doesn't mean he knows how to throw a punch.

 

No but he's strong enough that even a bad punch could leave a mark. The guys face had nothing on it. I'd love to know how much talking went on between the cab driver and the valet before they called the cops.

The director of basketball operations for Ole Miss sounded like a real classy guy. :rolleyes:

 

You might feel the same way too if a cop was trying to arrest your friend without even trying to get their side of the story.

You might feel the same way too if a cop was trying to arrest your friend without even trying to get their side of the story.

 

 

You're right, but I can guarantee you that I wouldn't use the same language. I'm sure he's language really helped matters.

Just because he's 6'8 and well built doesn't mean he knows how to throw a punch.

 

..and most basketball fights will prove that.

Was AK's BA ever made public?

Was AK's BA ever made public?

 

I don't believe it was ever taken because the officer didn't think he was drunk. Also if they thought he was drunk they would've arrested him for PI on top of everything else and they did not.

I'm sure theguru, or most any other cop would disagree with you. There are tons of idiots out there, and you have no idea who, or what you're going to have to deal with on a daily basis. They need to take control from the get go.

 

As I said, there are many good cops out there, but there are a few that get a little out of control too fast. I can understand that every given situation is a little different, though.

I don't believe it was ever taken because the officer didn't think he was drunk. Also if they thought he was drunk they would've arrested him for PI on top of everything else and they did not.

 

Gotcha.

The "lit" line by the officer caught my attention. What exactly does that mean?

The "lit" line by the officer caught my attention. What exactly does that mean?

 

Taser?

Cincinnati police are ABSOLUTE JERKS, IMO

 

There are over 1000 CPD officers. They are all jerks?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.