Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where do you stand with Billy Gillispie

Where do you stand with Billy Gillispie? 114 members have voted

  1. 1. Where do you stand with Billy Gillispie?

    • Gillispie is the right man for the job.
      40%
    • Gillispie is the wrong man for the job.
      21%
    • Indifferent on progress of Gillispie
      38%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 85
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't forget, if Tubby were still around, Mike Williams and Mark Coury probably would be too.

 

Funny thing is If Coury were still here Billy G. Would have him in the starting line up...:D

Fortunately it will be the first time he's ever stayed at a job long enough to find out... :popcorn:

 

True. But, previously, he was climbing the ladder to get to a job like UK. Now he has it...

 

Regardless, I can't comment on whether he'll be around for a while or leave soon. As a fan, I just have to roll with the idea that he's going to stick around and re-build the program and as of now, I'm satisfied with what I see.

 

I like the improvement I see with the players, the conditioning of his teams and the effort they give. Now, its just a matter of getting the talent level where it needs to be...

 

'Til then, I'll keep watching with my popcorn handy, too...:popcorn::lol:

^Wait a minute. What am I saying? I don't really like popcorn...:puke:

Funny thing is If Coury were still here Billy G. Would have him in the starting line up...:D

 

:thumb:

I find it interesting that nearly 60% are not giving BCG a vote of confidence. Either wrong guy or indifferent. Very interesting.

I think hes doing all he can with what hes got. He is bringing in good recruits and UK will be back on top soon. People in kentucky freak out too soon about this subject.

After another loss... I thought I would see what people are thinking.

After another loss... I thought I would see what people are thinking.

 

My opinion is starting to sway a little. I still think it's only fair to give him at the least one more season.

 

It infuriates me that he has our younger players terrified to do anything but pass the ball. If you're name isn't Patterson or Meeks he pulls you after one mistake and sets you the rest of the game (Liggins and Porter are exceptions to this rule sometimes). I also don't like the fact that he refuses to play anything but man to man defense.

My opinion is starting to sway a little. I still think it's only fair to give him at the least one more season.

 

It infuriates me that he has our younger players terrified to do anything but pass the ball. If you're name isn't Patterson or Meeks he pulls you after one mistake and sets you the rest of the game (Liggins and Porter are exceptions to this rule sometimes). I also don't like the fact that he refuses to play anything but man to man defense.

 

I think if UK loses to Florida, I think other will begin to sway also.

He's horrible. I would think after three staight losses two of them being at home people would realize he's not cutting it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.