Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County vs. Shelby Valley 02/01

Featured Replies

Couldn't stand not watching this game...have decided to miss church and go watch Hazard/Bardstown at 8:30 then Elliott/ Shelby Valley.

Go in peace............... God doesn't hold it against you if you miss church to go fishing or attend early Sunday morning basketball games.:cool:

  • Replies 61
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't stand not watching this game...have decided to miss church and go watch Hazard/Bardstown at 8:30 then Elliott/ Shelby Valley.

 

That's the (holy) spirit :thumb:

Hazard vs Bardstown and Elliot County vs Shelby Valley - Now the real running has begun!!!!

 

Hazard and Bardstown are two veteran All "A" State finalists (Both past "A" State Champs) and Shelby Valley and Elliot County seems to be major clash.

 

I sincerely hope the radio link works tomorrow morning.

 

Best of luck to all - May the better teams win!!!!

Shelby Valley by 4. They will need to control the tempo and utilize their height.

Hatfield has played well in this tournament. Just a guess but I look for the same Justice to come out tommorrow that we saw completely dominate Henry Clay and Walton GA.(pre shoulder injury) SV has played two teams that wanted to play slow which I think has been a test for them that they passed.

Elliott will whip up on those Pike co boys. JMO ! ! ! ! !

I don't know for sure if this is a prediction thread or not, but I'll take Elliott by 30.

This should be a great game, but I think Elliott will be to much for SV. Lions by 10.

I love getting on Elliott Co. related threads and reading Wiremans' comments.

I love getting on Elliott Co. related threads and reading Wiremans' comments.

 

I think he is going to be running for mayor of Sandy Hook this November.:laugh::clap::laugh::clap:

I love getting on Elliott Co. related threads and reading Wiremans' comments.

 

Care to elaborate?

I think he is going to be running for mayor of Sandy Hook this November.:laugh::clap::laugh::clap:

 

I live in Danville, KY, so probably not.:bunny:

I live in Danville, KY, so probably not.:bunny:

 

I know I was only joshing ya!:lol:

I know I was only joshing ya!:lol:

 

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

I don't know for sure if this is a prediction thread or not, but I'll take Elliott by 30.

 

:ohbrother::lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.