Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County vs. Shelby Valley 02/01

Featured Replies

All A Semis @ 10:00 a.m.

 

I hope for an Elliott win....so I'll call it EC by 6.

 

Could easily see it either way though.

 

I think Timmy Knipp needs VERY strong rebounds (and very little dribbling) or Valley will simply take it away from him.

 

Tight "D" on Justice (and that probably won't stop him).

  • Replies 61
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

The thread title should read "Elliott Co." Can somebody fix that?

If Elliott controls Justice, they win. This will be a great game and can easily go either way. Elliott is a better team, but SV's size will make it a pretty even matchup.

This will be a great game. Wish I could be there to watch this one. Both teams are very good....as it could go either way.

Best of luck to both teams.

From all the games I watched in the All-A this weekend, I think Shelby Vally wins this.

From all the games I watched in the All-A this weekend, I think Shelby Vally wins this.

 

Why?

I'll say Elliot by 3 in a thriller!

Elliott by 10

Why?

 

I think Valley's size will be to much for Elliott. I look for Valley to slow the game down and work it in the paint. Valley also looks to be much deeper on the bench.

I think Valley's size will be to much for Elliott. I look for Valley to slow the game down and work it in the paint. Valley also looks to be much deeper on the bench.

 

I agree. SV is a very good team.

Elliott has faced several teams with height advantages this year, especially at Myrtle Beach. I believe the 18-1 record shows that they can handle tall opponents. That being said, Good Luck Lions!!!!!! My loud mouth will be there tomorrow cheering you on.:ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

  • Author

As will mine! Height won't be the determining factor in this game (at least I don't think so). I say it comes down to tight defense on Justince and powerful rebounds!

Justice is a very nice player, but Hatfield is the one that stood out to me.

Justice is a very nice player, but Hatfield is the one that stood out to me.

 

It's going to be tough for anyone from EC to match up with Hatfield. His size and length make him tough to match up with both on offense and defense.

 

Justice is the straw that stirs the SV drink. Outside of Cedar Hill, this will probably be the best team EC has seen to date.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.