Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best sixth man in the Ninth Region

Featured Replies

Just wanted to throw this out there... :idunno:

 

 

These are the guys that bring the intangibles, add to the team chemistry, and yet don't get alot of love.

Either Brandon Housely or Kevon Arnold of Holmes. Either would start for any other team in the 9th region.

With due respect to Coach Henley, I would start Housley. He is not only the best 6th man in the region, he is probably one of the top 6 players in the region.

With due respect to Coach Henley, I would start Housley. He is not only the best 6th man in the region, he is probably one of the top 6 players in the region.

 

I agree...I'd personally start Housely or Arnold over D. Johnson. The only thing keeping those two from starting is DJ plays better defense.

Jake Thelen for CCH.

 

Not even close...

Robinson from Conner.

Trimpe from Holy Cross. Great spark off the bench for the Indians with his explosive offensive play.

Not even close...

 

I agree..

Robinson from Conner.

 

Robinson has been starting for Conner. Otherwise I agree with you.

Aftyer watching Newport-NewCath, I would definitely throw Jeramie Conner in there. Seemed to be instant offense. Did not make many shots at first, but his athleticism made for a tough D matchup for Newport. Very quick with good hands on the defensive side of the ball.

Trimpe from Holy Cross. Great spark off the bench for the Indians with his explosive offensive play.

 

I agree.

Trimpe from Holy Cross. Great spark off the bench for the Indians with his explosive offensive play.

 

I would definitely throw Trimpe in the mix however the use of explosive and offensive in a sentence describing HC offense is a reach. :laugh:

Aftyer watching Newport-NewCath, I would definitely throw Jeramie Conner in there. Seemed to be instant offense. Did not make many shots at first, but his athleticism made for a tough D matchup for Newport. Very quick with good hands on the defensive side of the ball.

 

I haven't seen enough teams this year to really be able to say for sure, and no doubt Housley stands out as a top, if not THE favorite, but I too would like to give a thumbs up to Jeramie Conner. I think that his contribution his whole career has been completely underrated. When he takes to the court, he has just about the most confident game face that I've seen on just about anyone and he totally backs it up with quality clearheaded B-Ball action. It's obvious that he sees the court well and and he's just a downright smart basketball player. Excellent dependable shooter. Slick passer. Quick defensive threat with a ton of hustle. A sure thing from the foul line. No doubt that he was the difference in the All 'A' Final. The guy comes to play and your gonna get something good out of him every time he's in the game. That's what I'm talkin' about. :thumb:

Housley and Trimpe is very close!!! :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.