Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best sixth man in the Ninth Region

Featured Replies

I would definitely throw Trimpe in the mix however the use of explosive and offensive in a sentence describing HC offense is a reach. :laugh:

 

I was going there also after reading this thread. Holy Cross and offense shouldn't be used in the same sentence. Trimpe is a nice player and probably the 2nd best offensive threat. I can't figure out why the heck this kid isn't starting. Another reason why I can't understand why people in other threads are claiming Goetz is one of the best coaches in the area.

 

Hously is hte best I've seen.

I haven't seen enough teams this year to really be able to say for sure, and no doubt Housley stands out as a top, if not THE favorite, but I too would like to give a thumbs up to Jeramie Conner. I think that his contribution his whole career has been completely underrated. When he takes to the court, he has just about the most confident game face that I've seen on just about anyone and he totally backs it up with quality clearheaded B-Ball action. It's obvious that he sees the court well and and he's just a downright smart basketball player. Excellent dependable shooter. Slick passer. Quick defensive threat with a ton of hustle. A sure thing from the foul line. No doubt that he was the difference in the All 'A' Final. The guy comes to play and your gonna get something good out of him every time he's in the game. That's what I'm talkin' about. :thumb:

 

Jeramie Conner was the difference again against Danville in the 1st game of the All 'A' Classic coming off the bench and finishing the night with 27 points, 5-9 from 3 and 8 for 8 from the line.

 

Not bad at all :thumb:

At points Trimpe isn't even the sixth man on his own team. I do like Sullivan off the bench for the Tribe. He comes in plays great D and puts some points on the board.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.