Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All A State

Featured Replies

Who is the favorite to win athe ALL A?

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say LCA.

Think Elliott Co. has improved since they played earlier this season. But LCA is on a 9 game winning streak. Tough call.

I believe they are thinking of changing the name to the Lexington Christian Invitational.

Look for Gallatin to make a run.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

  • Author

What about New Cath?

 

I know LCA is good but New cath has played a very tuff schedule and is playing some good ball right now.

Look for Gallatin to make a run.

 

I knew I liked you for some reason! :notworthy:

What about New Cath?

 

I know LCA is good but New cath has played a very tuff schedule and is playing some good ball right now.

 

Who is NCC PLaying. Can't find who won the 14th Region

14th Region final is today, between Hazard and June Buchanan.

Elliott should make a good showing. These girls have really improved over the year and play all out all the time.

What type of team dooes Sheldon Clark have this year?

I knew I liked you for some reason! :notworthy:

 

At least thru the first game.

I believe like a lot of the posters LCA should be the odds on favorite. However UHA may have an outside shot.

I believe like a lot of the posters LCA should be the odds on favorite. However UHA may have an outside shot.
University Heights didn't make it ... Caldwell County beat them in the regional final.

 

Caldwell and Ballard Memorial could be darkhorse teams, although the lower bracket looks wide open.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.