Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All A State

Featured Replies

I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure most of the far western teams get to Richmond the day before, but "the day before" is making for some difficult travel. I don't know what would happen if this were postponed? Berea College on Thursday? Madison Central?
Ballard Memorial, Caldwell County and Todd Central drove to Richmond on Monday. I believe that all of the girls' teams are in Richmond, but most of them stayed in hotels without power on Tuesday night.

 

The All A Classic board is meeting at this time to discuss their options. At the moment, no games are being played, and we don't know when/if they will be played.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elliott didn't make the trip until this afternoon. At least I hope they made the trip.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.