Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All A State

Featured Replies

NCC or LCA should come out of the top bracket. The bottom is wide open.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a very good tournament this year.

 

While arguably the two best teams in the tourney are in the top half of the bracket, the top half also consists of 6 of the top 9 teams according to the Cantrell Rankings. I think several teams could give LCA and NCC a run for their money before the championship.

 

As most have said, the bottom half is wide open with a lot of very good matchups. The Elliott Co. versus Green Co. game should be as good a first round game as there is.

 

While LCA comes in the favorite, they are a beatable team. I can't wait to watch some good basketball and good luck to all those participating and safe travels to all those who make the trip.

  • Author
Who is NCC PLaying. Can't find who won the 14th Region

 

Simon Kenton, Boone, Conner, Highlands, Notre Dame Just to name a few.

 

New cath is an A school that plays more of AAA schedule.

Agreed NCC has played some of the big schools throughout the state not just in the region. Grant it they have not won many of those games but they have been in almost all of them and if they can make it to the semi's they will give LCA all that they can handle.

Who is NCC PLaying. Can't find who won the 14th Region

June Bucannan ( I assume that is a school and not just one girl ).

I can't see anyone beating LCA.

What type of team dooes Sheldon Clark have this year?

 

No bigs. They have a little guard who will make a run for Miss basketball in two years. Most of the girls are Soph. to 8th graders.

Is this going to start on time tommorrow?

 

I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure most of the far western teams get to Richmond the day before, but "the day before" is making for some difficult travel. I don't know what would happen if this were postponed? Berea College on Thursday? Madison Central?

I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure most of the far western teams get to Richmond the day before, but "the day before" is making for some difficult travel. I don't know what would happen if this were postponed? Berea College on Thursday? Madison Central?

 

I would venture that Madison Central holds more than Berea. I was also concerned for the Mtn. teams being able to get out. I think Paris was even going to wait until Wed. morning to make the trip down so thier girls could sleep at home.

I know Gallatin went down Monday.

I would venture that Madison Central holds more than Berea. I was also concerned for the Mtn. teams being able to get out. I think Paris was even going to wait until Wed. morning to make the trip down so thier girls could sleep at home.

Actually Berea College's gym holds more that Madison Central's gym.

Any official word on what they are going to do with the games on Wednesday?

Actually Berea College's gym holds more that Madison Central's gym.

 

 

I stand corrected. Thanks!

Any official word on what they are going to do with the games on Wednesday?

 

I could see potentially postponing the morning games until evening. Play four games at EKU and maybe the other four at Madison Central or Berea College. I'm not saying they will, but it might happen.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.