Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ronald Steele Has Given Up Basketball

Featured Replies

So do you feel the same way about Gillispie and Jasper?

 

This question was not for me but I had agreed with the post you quoted. I personally feel that BCG may have pushed Jasper too hard on the injury and that probably did worsen/ prolong it. JMO

Only Jasper, doctors and trainers could possibly give a accurate opinion on that.

I hate this, means Gottfried is gone and he was a career underachiever at Alabama.

He was an exceptional player when healthy. Frustration and too many injuries set in.

I hate to see this happen to anyone who loves to play the game espically if they have that much talent. What a shame

I hate this for Steele. He has not been able to get a break for the last 3 years.

  • Author

Well, that's interesting.

Anthony Grant come on down...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.