Kentucky vs. Georgia

SLINK

Who wins?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

How many quality wins in that time span though? The biggest thing working against the Cats now is their strength of schedule, and inability to do anything about it. I think UK is one of the top 25 teams in the nation, with a duo like that...

The Sosa shot was luck, but so was the fact that UK (down 7 with 45 seconds left) even had a chance. They trailed for over 39 minutes and were able to tie the game, I'd call that being pretty lucky too:cool:

Never said they werent lucky when down 45 seconds left, although they did show poise. BUT your correct they havent had many strong wins those last 10 games(except UT and Vandy), but there winning games their suppose to and cant help who they play, only thing they can do is take care of business. But honeslty I dont think many teams in the top 25 have played a very brutal non conference schedule besides a couple so you could bring that argument up as well. I just think they should defintley be ranked and their play as of late shows why.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we goooo....

I wasnt debating, didnt mean for it to come off like that just stating that shot is the only reason there 9-1 in there last 10 games, I could care less about that game now! Sorry for the confusion and your need to think everyone is making excuses:thumb:

Don't have a good feeling at all about this game. Coach Felton coached teams always play very physical against the Cats, and the Wildcats have been known to have tough times against such teams. I also expect the Cats to have a bit of a let down after Tuesday night's game.

Georgia 67

Kentucky 61

Is it a sin to leave church 15 minutes early to watch basketball? :lol:

You need to go over the gameplan with the preacher before the service. Simply tell him you are giving him nod at the 15 minute warning, and if he doesn't close it up, you are outty.

You need to go over the gameplan with the preacher before the service. Simply tell him you are giving him nod at the 15 minute warning, and if he doesn't close it up, you are outty.

The preacher is also a fan :ylsuper:

I have a feeling the 25-bullet presentation will be 10 points tomorrow :lol:

How many quality wins in that time span though? The biggest thing working against the Cats now is their strength of schedule, and inability to do anything about it. I think UK is one of the top 25 teams in the nation, with a duo like that...

The Sosa shot was luck, but so was the fact that UK (down 7 with 45 seconds left) even had a chance. They trailed for over 39 minutes and were able to tie the game, I'd call that being pretty lucky too:cool:

As much as I hate to admit it, you make a very valid point here!

Don't have a good feeling at all about this game. Coach Felton coached teams always play very physical against the Cats, and the Wildcats have been known to have tough times against such teams. I also expect the Cats to have a bit of a let down after Tuesday night's game.

Georgia 67

Kentucky 61

Would you like to make an avatar bet on that one?? :lol:

I say Pat has the game of his life tomorrow. All of UK's players are gaining some much needed confidence, which will further lead them through the SEC tourney. Cats by 23.

I agree. I think PP has a MONSTER game tomorrow and the Cats win by

15-20.