Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Georgia

Who wins? 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Wildcats travel to Athens to take on the Bulldogs in a 12 Noon Tipoff on Sunday. Personally, I think there will be a little letdown, but Billy G. won't let it effect the outcome. Kentucky wins 73-64.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The cats are too tough mentally and physically for a letdown. Cats win by double digits.

UK should win this one by 10+. They need to play a Tennessee game instead of a Vandy game.

UK should win this one by 10+. They need to play a Tennessee game instead of a Vandy game.

 

Uh, they beat Vandy by 10, as well :thumb:

  • Author
The cats are too tough mentally and physically for a letdown. Cats win by double digits.

 

I agree that they are tough mentally, Wireman. I just think that Georgia will be stoked and we will play fairly well, just not as good as we did at Rotten Flop on Tuesday. Heck, I hope we win by 30.

I agree that they are tough mentally, Wireman. I just think that Georgia will be stoked and we will play fairly well, just not as good as we did at Rotten Flop on Tuesday. Heck, I hope we win by 30.

 

Georgia always plays us hard, but let's face it - they are 9-8 on the season and if UK has any heart at all, they'll remember the SEC tourney loss last season and be ready to play. I look for a competitive game most of the way and UK pulling away in the 2nd half.

Uh, they beat Vandy by 10, as well :thumb:

 

They should've beat them by 15+! :thumb:

 

You know what I mean though... They can't just let up.

Cats by 12. :thumb:

They should've beat them by 15+! :thumb:

 

You know what I mean though... They can't just let up.

 

You bring up a good point Cameraman. They honestly thought the game was over until Vandy got within 6 points. UK needs to stay focused until all 40 minutes of the clock says 00:00! UK is a good team and possibly the best team in the SEC(debatable) so they need to stay focused and finish every game as if it were their last. GO CATS! :thumb:

UGA scored 40 last week...

 

Meeks by 14.

I hope Swansea gets the assignment of guarding Meeks.

UK by seven...

Meeks with 23

UGA scored 40 last week...

 

Meeks by 14.

 

:lol: :lol: :lol: I agree! :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.