Who wins?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The cats are too tough mentally and physically for a letdown. Cats win by double digits.

I agree that they are tough mentally, Wireman. I just think that Georgia will be stoked and we will play fairly well, just not as good as we did at Rotten Flop on Tuesday. Heck, I hope we win by 30.

I agree that they are tough mentally, Wireman. I just think that Georgia will be stoked and we will play fairly well, just not as good as we did at Rotten Flop on Tuesday. Heck, I hope we win by 30.

Georgia always plays us hard, but let's face it - they are 9-8 on the season and if UK has any heart at all, they'll remember the SEC tourney loss last season and be ready to play. I look for a competitive game most of the way and UK pulling away in the 2nd half.

They should've beat them by 15+! :thumb:

You know what I mean though... They can't just let up.

You bring up a good point Cameraman. They honestly thought the game was over until Vandy got within 6 points. UK needs to stay focused until all 40 minutes of the clock says 00:00! UK is a good team and possibly the best team in the SEC(debatable) so they need to stay focused and finish every game as if it were their last. GO CATS! :thumb: