Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I Enjoy Listening To...

Featured Replies

I like your list, Wireman.

 

I also liked Packer if you were able to get past his gruffness. The man knew basketball and had good insight.

Knight and Bilas are at the top of the list. I also like Kellogg and Elmore.

 

I've also been impressed with Doris Burke when I've heard her analyze games.

Bilas is easily my favorite.

 

Knight is incredibly camera savy, always has been.

  • Author
Yeah. What good is a guy that actually spent a ton of time actually breaking down tapes and passing that along to the viewing audience...

 

I agree :thumb:

 

Love him or hate him him, Knight is a wealth of basketball knowledge.

I like to listen to Bobby Knight break down a game, but I hardly ever watch pre or post game shows and I normally watch a game with the sound down. However, I made the mistake of turning it up during the UK/UL game, only to hear Clark Kellogg. Won't do that again. He kept saying, "As I said earlier..". If you have to say that, why say anything. Just shut up! I'd rather hear the ball hit the floor, the crowd noise, or the sneakers squeak.

 

I don't think I've ever missed the expert analysis when I've been at the game. How have I ever survived???? :scared:

 

Believe me, I am by no means an expert, but I was born and raised in Kentucky. Being a child of the Bluegrass, my first words were lay-up and hook, I like to think I know a few things about roundball, too. I simply don't need somebody to tell me what I just saw... over and over and over and over ... for 2 hours.

  • Author
I like to listen to Bobby Knight break down a game, but I hardly ever watch pre or post game shows and I normally watch a game with the sound down. However, I made the mistake of turning it up during the UK/UL game, only to hear Clark Kellogg. Won't do that again. He kept saying, "As I said earlier..". If you have to say that, why say anything. Just shut up! I'd rather hear the ball hit the floor, the crowd noise, or the sneakers squeak.

 

I don't think I've ever missed the expert analysis when I've been at the game. How have I ever survived???? :scared:

 

Believe me, I am by no means an expert, but I was born and raised in Kentucky. Being a child of the Bluegrass, my first words were lay-up and hook, I like to think I know a few things about roundball, too. I simply don't need somebody to tell me what I just saw... over and over and over and over ... for 2 hours.

 

I don't care much for listening to Clark Kellogg, either. :thumb:

Bobby Knight has more basketball knowledge in his pinky finger than lots of coaches have in their bodies. I love to listen to him.

I have a hard time distinguishing between the great basketball mind of Bobby Knight and the jerk character of Bobby Knight.

 

JMHO.

I have a hard time distinguishing between the great basketball mind of Bobby Knight and the jerk character of Bobby Knight.

 

JMHO.

 

I'm with you 100%

Yeah. What good is a guy that actually spent a ton of time actually breaking down tapes and passing that along to the viewing audience...

 

 

Enough is sometimes to much. Break it down and move on.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.