Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Liggins & Harrellson

Featured Replies

Why didn't these 2 see the court last night? Not complaining, just wondering why...

BCG said on his show after the game it was a "coaches decision" = doghouse due to any number of things.

Liggins shouldnt see the court until he learns to take care of the ball and make better decisions and who knows what did or didnt happen off the court with him.

 

As for Harrellson, not really sure who he could have matched up with last night for UT so I think thats probably why he didnt play. I wouldnt be surprised if there were more games where he just didnt match up or fit into the flow of the game and he just doesnt get any minutes.

Word last night was Liggins walked out of the team shoot around yesterday before the game...

Word last night was Liggins walked out of the team shoot around yesterday before the game...

 

I can't take four years of his antics. Either shape up, or show him the exit.

I can't take four years of his antics. Either shape up, or show him the exit.

 

I agree...make an example that no player is bigger than the organization.

  • Author
Word last night was Liggins walked out of the team shoot around yesterday before the game...

 

Wow...

Word last night was Liggins walked out of the team shoot around yesterday before the game...

 

On Maggards site an insider said "Liggins did not walk out or get kicked out of practice." They said he was high fiving teammates all game long and it was BCG decision not to play him.

Heard Liggens was in the doghouse after he didn't hustle on the court Saturday against Vandy. And of course his ball handling skills are not up to speed. He could get away with those things in H.S., but the SEC. Learn or Leave Liggens................:D

On Harrellson, I'm sure it was due to the way UT plays. I don't think BCG likes Josh in fast paced games.

I think Harrelson's playing time will be dictated more by the matchups they face. I'm not sure his game would have worked well against the lineup Tennessee has and the style they play.

 

I see him as a more viable option against slower teams with more size. He could be used in a high low to 1) step out and hit the open 15-20 footer if his defender plays off or 2) draw a big away from the basket and feed PP in the post against single coverage.

 

Just my thoughts...but I like Harrelson and I think he has the potential and ability to be a solid contributor to the team in certain situations.

Heard Liggens was in the doghouse after he didn't hustle on the court Saturday against Vandy. And of course his ball handling skills are not up to speed. He could get away with those things in H.S., but the SEC. Learn or Leave Liggens................:D

 

I thought Liggins played a very good game against Vandy. Usually I think his defense is pathetic but he caused 3 straights turnovers against Vandy. My guess is he did something that Billy G. didn't like. There are two ways that this thing is going to go down with Liggins. He is either going to conform, pratice hard, get his head straight, or quit. Thank goodness Porter seems to have found a clue about how to play.

Harrellson is too slow and non-athletic to get much playing time against a team like UT.

I was fine with the subs that were brough in last night and if Liggins has problems and is going to be a cancer I tell him to pack his bags and be gone. If he could get his head on straight and be focused he could be special but who knows. For once I was happy with the subsitutions that BCG went with last night and how they played!

Just one of the multiple personalities of BCG that doesn't like Liggins or Harrelson was on the bench tonight. Trying to second guess anything that he does is fruitless. I'm not convinced that he even know why he does it. Maybe he wanted fans to stop asking about Galloway or Slone. The mystery that is Billy Clyde continues. Don't be dismayed. Liggins and Harrelson may both play 30 minutes against Georgia and Patterson may not see the floor.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.