Elliott County 74 East Carter 52

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win for the lions! expected it anyway. East just isn't cutting it this year. Barnhill is just a garbage player and isn't even in Timmy Knipps league. Knipp has what it takes to go to the next level.

If a bad attitude and no desire to really work hard with god given talent gets you to the next level then he will be at the top.

After this post everyone can see that you have all three items listed above and a bad case of something that I'm not allowed to post on here.;)

Knipp does not have a bad attitude. The kid's a sophmore. Give him a break. The post by Basketball Jones regarding barnhill is ridiculous. He is an excellent player and multi- talented. Knipp will play D-1 basketball and Colt may very well do the same.

If a bad attitude and no desire to really work hard with god given talent gets you to the next level then he will be at the top.

After this post everyone can see that you have all three items listed above and a bad case of something that I'm not allowed to post on here.;)

Do you know Timmy? I dont think I would post about his attitude if I didnt. I thought Timmy played very well last night and made Colt work for everything he got. He had several deflections that resulted in steals for Elliott. While I think Colt is a very good player, and no doubt about it a college player, Timmy is going to play in a major conference and be one of the most highly recruited kids in the state the next 2 years.

So?

This kid is supposed to go high D1 and can only get 2 rebounds in a 16th region game?

What does that matter? Patrick Patterson had 1 rebound against Vandy the other day. Should BCG force him to transfer to Alice Lloyd College? Give me a break. Timmy is a very good player right now and the sky's the limit on the future.

What does that matter? Patrick Patterson had 1 rebound against Vandy the other day. Should BCG force him to transfer to Alice Lloyd College? Give me a break. Timmy is a very good player right now and the sky's the limit on the future.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: I AGREE WITH you about Timmy, He is a great ball player now and will only get better. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: