Elliott County 74 East Carter 52

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow someones a little bitter towards Elliott. And actually Elliott will still be pretty good next year, not a state power house but a regional contender.

":dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa"

I'm quoting the dancing parties. It's good that Elliott has a good team and gives their fans something to cheer about...for now. After March, start preparing to take your LARGE beatings.

":dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa"

I'm quoting the dancing parties. It's good that Elliott has a good team and gives their fans something to cheer about...for now. After March, start preparing to take your LARGE beatings.

Luckily the season will end in mid-March so we don't have to worry too much about those after-March beatdowns.

Elliott wont make it out the District next year.

I don't want to continue the thread-jacking, but I think Elliott will be a pretty good little ballclub next season. They have a couple of good players on their junior varsity team right now. Add Timmy to the mix and they will be a tough 16th region team.

What does that matter? Patrick Patterson had 1 rebound against Vandy the other day. Should BCG force him to transfer to Alice Lloyd College? Give me a break. Timmy is a

very good player right now and the sky's the limit on the future.

LOL

I think PP has a better track record then T. Knipp

I don't want to continue the thread-jacking, but I think Elliott will be a pretty good little ballclub next season. They have a couple of good players on their junior varsity team right now. Add Timmy to the mix and they will be a tough 16th region team.

If T. Knipp is there?

If you say so?

T. Knipp?

Nickell

Fraley

Ison

C. Faulkner

Griffith if T. Knipp is not there.

Will be the starters.

Are you serious?

I know but he is 6-7 and the Twins who are maybe 6-1 average more than him.

Again, just a simple question - so what? Does that prove that he's a terrible player because he averages 4 REB? Timmy has more potential than anyone else in the 16th region right now. :thumb: