Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County 74 East Carter 52

Featured Replies

Timmy is a great kid and an even better player his future is very bright!

  • Replies 65
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Wow someones a little bitter towards Elliott. And actually Elliott will still be pretty good next year, not a state power house but a regional contender.

":dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa"

 

I'm quoting the dancing parties. It's good that Elliott has a good team and gives their fans something to cheer about...for now. After March, start preparing to take your LARGE beatings.

":dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa"

 

I'm quoting the dancing parties. It's good that Elliott has a good team and gives their fans something to cheer about...for now. After March, start preparing to take your LARGE beatings.

 

Luckily the season will end in mid-March so we don't have to worry too much about those after-March beatdowns.

Wow someones a little bitter towards Elliott. And actually Elliott will still be pretty good next year, not a state power house but a regional contender.

 

 

Elliott wont make it out the District next year.

Luckily the season will end in mid-March so we don't have to worry too much about those after-March beatdowns.

 

I hope it doesnt end till March 21. What are you talking about Mid March?

Elliott wont make it out the District next year.

 

I don't want to continue the thread-jacking, but I think Elliott will be a pretty good little ballclub next season. They have a couple of good players on their junior varsity team right now. Add Timmy to the mix and they will be a tough 16th region team.

What does that matter? Patrick Patterson had 1 rebound against Vandy the other day. Should BCG force him to transfer to Alice Lloyd College? Give me a break. Timmy is a

 

very good player right now and the sky's the limit on the future.

 

LOL

 

I think PP has a better track record then T. Knipp

I hope it doesnt end till March 21. What are you talking about Mid March?

 

Post #36 was talking about all the beatings that Elliott would incur after March. I usually try not to get so worked up about summer games.

LOL

 

I think PP has a better track record then T. Knipp

 

Yeah, as a top 10 sophomore in the state, Timmy has obviously slid under the radar.

I don't want to continue the thread-jacking, but I think Elliott will be a pretty good little ballclub next season. They have a couple of good players on their junior varsity team right now. Add Timmy to the mix and they will be a tough 16th region team.

 

If T. Knipp is there?

 

If you say so?

 

T. Knipp?

Nickell

Fraley

Ison

C. Faulkner

Griffith if T. Knipp is not there.

Will be the starters.

Yeah, as a top 10 sophomore in the state, Timmy has obviously slid under the radar.[/quote

 

And he averages 4 rebounds a game.

Yeah, as a top 10 sophomore in the state, Timmy has obviously slid under the radar.[/quote

 

And he averages 4 rebounds a game.

 

Not bad for a guard.

 

Not bad for a guard.

 

Are you serious?

 

I know but he is 6-7 and the Twins who are maybe 6-1 average more than him.

 

Are you serious?

 

I know but he is 6-7 and the Twins who are maybe 6-1 average more than him.

 

Again, just a simple question - so what? Does that prove that he's a terrible player because he averages 4 REB? Timmy has more potential than anyone else in the 16th region right now. :thumb:

Next year is next year! And this year is this year! Play Ball!:dancingpa

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.