9th Region All "A"

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do agree with you on the score being in the 70s but Newport isn't a good team this year. Which is why I have Beechwood winning.

I think Brandon Tucker might disagree with you here. Newport has all the ingredients of a Top 5 team in NKY but they cant seem to get the cake to rise. They have had a couple kids with discipline problems and if they can get everyone playing together they will be a tough District out for Highlands and NCC IMO. I know the Birds dusted them off early but they have potential.

The Cats should make the finals and I am going to say it is against the CRU from St. Hank.

I think Dave FAust coaches his way to the championship though.

What has happened to New Cath? They started the season doing fine, but lately they have been losing a lot. Not just to good teams, but to bad teams as well. If they keep playing like they are they will have no chance in the All A.

Jtown, it looks like the "bad teams" as you put it, are following through. Newport beat Beechwood, Dixie beat Scott. NCC will work the bugs out. I see them winning the ALL-A.

I like Beechwood but watch out for St.Henry. If St. Henry sticks to a 8 man rotation they would be very tough. Beechwood is hot and IMO has a little more talent going into the tournament. And by that I mean the 8 man rotation is they get the majority of time but they can go deeper into the bench but cut back on their playing time. This would be a very exciting finals matchup.

With Beechwood out now and what I saw last night from St. Henry and they play the same style the Crusaders could be very tough.