9th Region All "A"

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Holy Cross has good chance, but it will good competition no matter wins. St. Henry is always pretty decent and so is NCC, but Holy Cross has already beaten NC in the regular season. But NC was missing their inside presence then with Giesler. And just to point something out Stickman, it isn't that Holy Cross struggles to score, it is just their style of play. I have seen a few of their games this year, and they are fully capable of scoring; they just tend to keep the score of the games lower with their Princeton style offense.

22 points vs. Brossart, 29 vs. Mason--I rest my case!!:D

Agree with their deliberate style.

Yes sir! Beechwood has to play Newport, Heritage, then either: Ludlow, Villa, or Dayton!! Pretty easy draw for the Tigers. The only team they may have trouble with is Newport.

Newport will be very tough, and the Tigers will struggle IMO.

Newport will be very tough, and the Tigers will struggle IMO.

I disagree. The Tigers should be able to handle Newport easily. I expect Romes and Beuttel to both have big games and with Smith in the middle I dont see Newport controlling the boards.

Beechwood-59

Newport-43

I disagree. The Tigers should be able to handle Newport easily. I expect Romes and Beuttel to both have big games and with Smith in the middle I dont see Newport controlling the boards.

Beechwood-59

Newport-43

Thought Beechwood was overrated? This game will be in the 70s since neither team really plays defense. You never know what Newport team will show up though so it will be a wait and see thing.

Thought Beechwood was overrated? This game will be in the 70s since neither team really plays defense. You never know what Newport team will show up though so it will be a wait and see thing.

I do agree with you on the score being in the 70s but Newport isn't a good team this year. Which is why I have Beechwood winning.