Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Poll: Week 6

Featured Replies

1. Holmes 70 (7)

2. Boone Co 60

3. Highlands 46

4. Scott 42

5. Campbell Co. 37

6. Ryle 23

6. Beechwood 23

8. Holy Cross 20

8. Conner 20

10. Brossart 19

11. Newcath 12

12. Newport 7

13. St. Henry 6

 

http://preps.cincinnati.com/polls.aspx

 

Thoughts? I think this might actually be the most correct NKY poll I've seen this year.

 

Lets go ahead and flip flop Boone and Highlands:thumb:

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I've ever even wore cowboy boots to be honest.

 

Where did that question come from? :confused::lol:

 

I saw a guy that I thought was you, I see him at most of the Holmes games I go to. Thought that might have been you.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

  • Author
Lets go ahead and flip flop Boone and Highlands:thumb:

 

:thumb:

  • Author
I saw a guy that i thought was you, i see him at most of the Holmes games I go to. Thought that might have been you.

 

:lol:

 

Definetly not me chief. Anyone who knows me personally can tell you that you'd probably never catch me wearing something like that.

Where would you have them ranked? They've already lost to #2 Boone, #4 Scott, #8 Holy Cross, and needed overtime to defeat a BAD Covcath team. Tough to have them ranked ahead of HC or anyone else in front of HC.

 

Ryle came in to the season as being overrated (just like years past) is the point I was trying to make. They are solid for a struggling team but with the losses they have, #9 sounds about right.

 

Never said they didn't deserve to be 9th right now, just that I don't think they're the 9th best team in NKY overall. At the end of the day, I think they are better than Holy Cross, Brossart, Campbell, and probably Beechwood. Cite for me Beechwood's big signature wins. Friday night will show if Beechwood is all that and a cup of coffee.

  • Author
Never said they didn't deserve to be 9th right now, just that I don't think they're the 9th best team in NKY overall. At the end of the day, I think they are better than Holy Cross, Brossart, Campbell, and probably Beechwood. Cite for me Beechwood's big signature wins. Friday night will show if Beechwood is all that and a cup of coffee.

 

At the end of the day they very well could be better than HC, Brossart, Campbell and probably Beechwood...but until they beat one of them to prove it, they should be where they are because of the losses they have.

 

As far as the bolded, Not sure I'd agree with that. Beechwood is a VERY solid team regardless of what they do against Highlands.

As far as the bolded, Not sure I'd agree with that. Beechwood is a VERY solid team regardless of what they do against Highlands.

 

Maybe so, but how would you know? Exactly whom have they beaten? You want to talk about Ryle's lack of quality wins, doesn't same apply to Beechwood? They've played one team ranked above them (Campbell County) and lost and they didn't exactly thrash pitiful CCH either. The Highlands game will absolutely show how they fare against true quality competition.

Maybe so, but how would you know? Exactly whom have they beaten? You want to talk about Ryle's lack of quality wins, doesn't same apply to Beechwood? They've played one team ranked above them (Campbell County) and lost and they didn't exactly thrash pitiful CCH either. The Highlands game will absolutely show how they fare against true quality competition.

 

Very true, they haven't played anyone.

Maybe so, but how would you know? Exactly whom have they beaten? You want to talk about Ryle's lack of quality wins, doesn't same apply to Beechwood? They've played one team ranked above them (Campbell County) and lost and they didn't exactly thrash pitiful CCH either. The Highlands game will absolutely show how they fare against true quality competition.

 

I would say Beechwood is right about where they belong right now. Just behind Campbell Co. who they lost to in the Championship game of the Ashland Invitational (after beating tournament host Ashland) and just ahead of Conner, who they beat.

  • Author
Maybe so, but how would you know? Exactly whom have they beaten? You want to talk about Ryle's lack of quality wins, doesn't same apply to Beechwood? They've played one team ranked above them (Campbell County) and lost and they didn't exactly thrash pitiful CCH either. The Highlands game will absolutely show how they fare against true quality competition.

 

:lol:

 

Alright.

:lol:

 

Alright.

 

Cool. So, yes, I won our debate??? :D:cool:;)

  • Author
Cool. So, yes, I won our debate??? :D:cool:;)

 

Not really. Just don't feel like debating it anymore when the FACTS are already laid out. Regardless of what Beechwood does against Highlands, they are still a very solid team. Top 5? Probably not. But if they lose to Highlands, I'm not sure they should be considered a "not so good team" considering Highlands is probably the second best team in nky right now and likely the only real threat to knock Holmes off.

 

Ryle needs to worry about making the regional tourney before their fans start worrying about where they're ranked. :sssh:;)

Not really. Just don't feel like debating it anymore when the FACTS are already laid out. Regardless of what Beechwood does against Highlands, they are still a very solid team. Top 5? Probably not. But if they lose to Highlands, I'm not sure they should be considered a "not so good team" considering Highlands is probably the second best team in nky right now and likely the only real threat to knock Holmes off.

 

Ryle needs to worry about making the regional tourney before their fans start worrying about where they're ranked. :sssh:;)

 

Ryle will be there IMO.

Not really. Just don't feel like debating it anymore when the FACTS are already laid out. Regardless of what Beechwood does against Highlands, they are still a very solid team. Top 5? Probably not. But if they lose to Highlands, I'm not sure they should be considered a "not so good team" considering Highlands is probably the second best team in nky right now and likely the only real threat to knock Holmes off.

 

Ryle needs to worry about making the regional tourney before their fans start worrying about where they're ranked. :sssh:;)

 

Then don't post threads with rankings asking for input/opinions if you don't want any. And, gee, I didn't know "the FACTS" had been laid out there declaring Beechwood to be such a stellar team. Your FACTS, I assume? :lol:

Then don't post threads with rankings asking for input/opinions if you don't want any. And, gee, I didn't know "the FACTS" had been laid out there declaring Beechwood to be such a stellar team. Your FACTS, I assume? :lol:

 

Eta's "facts" are the only facts that matter.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.