School tomorrow?

nkuclubbaseball19

I'll be there, at 12:15 lol. At least it isn't bright and early.

I'm NOT looking forward to it. And I was def. going to use my boys idea and park in the parking garage so I didn't have to walk FOREVER, but my best friend has my student ID. ugh. I'm pretty sure you need it to get out without paying. Lame.

Oh and I have to go buy books and I'll be there til 7:30. ew.

I'll be there, at 12:15 lol. At least it isn't bright and early.

I'm NOT looking forward to it. And I was def. going to use my boys idea and park in the parking garage so I didn't have to walk FOREVER, but my best friend has my student ID. ugh. I'm pretty sure you need it to get out without paying. Lame.

Oh and I have to go buy books and I'll be there til 7:30. ew.

Ha I have to be there for a 10 o'clock class. I also have a night class so I'm there until 9 :(. But I think after a certain time they open the parking garage gates and you don't have to do anything to get out. Don't take my word for it though.

Are we talking about NKU? No need to get there any sooner than 5-7 min. before class.

lol, with traffic in the morning I'd say you should get there earlier than 5 minutes before [unless you live in campus]. If not, youll be THAT kid who walks into class 15 minutes late and starts off on the wrong foot. I've SO been that kid lol.

Ha I have to be there for a 10 o'clock class. I also have a night class so I'm there until 9 :(. But I think after a certain time they open the parking garage gates and you don't have to do anything to get out. Don't take my word for it though.

Ew, until 9!? My last class is 4:45 to 7:30.