Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ Tennesse Predictions 1/13

Who wins? 67 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Cats
      64%
      43
    • Vols
      35%
      24

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UT-74

UK - 65

I think the Vols will win by 10. Scotty Hopson is going to have a great game!!

I think the Vols will win by 10. Scotty Hopson is going to have a great game!!

 

Off the bench, no less.

I've seen nothing yet that leads me to believe the Cats can win this game on the road.

 

Vols by 12...

 

 

 

I agree. Vols by double digits.

I say UK by 3 in a thriller, I think UT is to inconsistent.

Edited by inthesuite
Left a word out

I am going with my Wildcats 75-71.

Wayne Chism pulls up his head band extra high, and knocks down a 3 at the buzzer...

Going to be a great game, I look for the Cats to pull this one out in a close one.

 

UK-68 UT-64

I feel like UK is the better team, but I think tonight UT will win and control the game for some reason.

 

Hopefully I am wrong.

This is the type of game that MP has shown he will struggle in. If he is able to not turn the ball over UK will win. I think turnovers is the key statistic, with the over and under being 16. Under 16 Uk wins, over 16 Tenn wins.

Not only in football but in basketball, defense wins championships. Ky is better defensively than UT so I'll go with Da Cats ! 75-70

UK needs to "weather the storm" at the beginning of this game and not put themselves in a hole like they have consistently done.....if they can't then it will be another embarrassment on primetime...

Jodie and Patrick will get theirs but not too sure it will be enough. Look for the Vols to squeak by at home.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.